and thats my issue nate im not sure i want to entrust my life to such a small caliber but it does have many benefits and some military forces carry them

team chat assholes ftmfcsw

skittlesRgood[/color]' timestamp='1337803095' post='2027302']

go for it. 1st off, you couldnt get past the gate. second, i wouldnt even hear your system inside my house. third, i would just turn mine up and drown out your system, eat my skittles, and laugh at your pathetic ass.

they carry them as a last resort. Id take a 22 wmr but not a22 lr.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The wifffffff carries her .22

She likes it, and is comfortable with it, which means more than packing a hand cannon you are unable to use, or put on target.........

But for home D, why not have something a lil larger...??...

im talking for carrying on my person

go for it. 1st off, you couldnt get past the gate. second, i wouldnt even hear your system inside my house. third, i would just turn mine up and drown out your system, eat my skittles, and laugh at your pathetic ass.

heres something else ive noticed it seems to me that this is almost an issue of gender very few men carry a 22 but ask them what the wife carries and its 9 times out of 10 a 22. what makes the 22 ok for the wife but not so much for a man

not necessarily ok but women dont like recoil a 22 has none. have you seen the video of my sr22

zero recoil at all.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

don't be scurred the recoil only hurts for a second :hay: but honestly a .22 doesn't have the knockdown power i would want.. something you have to take into account is in a situation like that adrenaline is often pumping and a .22 may not stop someone.. there is also the issue of a bad hit (such as the leg, arm etc) and a .22 isn't going to do much to stop someone unless its a very very direct hit on center mass IMO

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Archived