Sundown Audio

help!!

new guy 123456789

yeah? AQ1200

510X1 @ 4 ohm,870X1 @ 2 ohm,1200X1 @1 ohm

A broke bitch like me would not want to spend a couple bills on an amp and not get the most out of it. Plus he's bound to get some voltage drop so yee. Oh my Sony Xplod did my pioneers well and it's doing lovely to my idmax

Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen

Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3

Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge

Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed

Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D

SMD does not take kindly to the stupid. LOL

FYI: "decent" and "BestBuy" can not be found in the same sentence.

I have a buddy at Walmart selling some SICK Sony Xplodz 4000w RMS YO!!!!! The sub only weighs 12lbs too!!!!!

yeah? AQ1200

510X1 @ 4 ohm,870X1 @ 2 ohm,1200X1 @1 ohm

A broke bitch like me would not want to spend a couple bills on an amp and not get the most out of it. Plus he's bound to get some voltage drop so yee. Oh my Sony Xplod did my pioneers well and it's doing lovely to my idmax

what kind of logic is that?

you have a 1200w 1 ohm stable amp, but you need 800w at 2 ohms. the amp listed above works absolutely perfect for that scenario. AND you can upgrade woofers later on and wire to 1 ohm without the need to buy a whole new amp.

pioneer aint too bad, sq subs imo

you have no idea what you are talking about. please stop posting and read up on tons of topics on here before you keep giving misleading information.

Archived