03 Xtreme Fosgate Posted January 24, 2013 Report Posted January 24, 2013 If you're needing or wanting the Second Skin speaker tweaker pads for your install then go to SS website and enter the coupon code smdpads30 in checkout and all SMD members get 30% off.good til the 30th.. http://store.secondskinaudio.com/speaker-tweaker-kit-1/ [note - coupon code was incorrect . . .edited above - snafu] BUILD LOG-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179004-03-s10-xtreme-ext-cab-rf-build/ PHOTOBUCKET- http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/03XtremeFosgate/library/truck%20audio%20rebuild
AqFi Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 I just saw these and I'm wondering how much they actually help. Have you used them before?
SLAYER1805 Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 Hell I just made a little extra cash, I just might order a set of these to see if they do anything even though the coupon doesn't work anymore
snafu Posted August 8, 2013 Report Posted August 8, 2013 I corrected the code. Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!
zack_e89 Posted August 8, 2013 Report Posted August 8, 2013 Was on the fence on these when I was doing my doors....hmmmm maybe a good time to check em out I just saw these and I'm wondering how much they actually help. Have you used them before? I'd like to see input from someone who has used them as well. 97 Suburban 8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.