Daniel J Blitch Posted January 25, 2013 Author Report Posted January 25, 2013 Car audio. Why would you want an ink stain on your body? It's not an ink stain on my body... It is a piece of art that expresses who I am... Thats fair,and I undestand it in that sense. The thing is that I'm just used to seeing people get shit tattoo'd because of looks. Ex) Me: Hey, nice tat. What does that symbolize (tribal tattoos usually)? Him: I dont know, but doesnt it look cool? Hahah Yeah, It took my 21 years to finally figure out what I wanted and where I wanted them... Trust me all mine have a story behind them and will mean something to me for the rest of my life. Building an Empire.
KillaCam Posted January 25, 2013 Report Posted January 25, 2013 That's a tough one, I say audio. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
mw02civic Posted January 25, 2013 Report Posted January 25, 2013 I'm not much of an ink person either. Totally understand why you would do it if it had a meaning but anyways I vote car audio!
LT.Smoke Posted January 25, 2013 Report Posted January 25, 2013 Car audio. Why would you want an ink stain on your body? Hunter dont make me strangle you fool lol Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
LT.Smoke Posted January 25, 2013 Report Posted January 25, 2013 Im ginna say INK i love tats and audio but I would rather get more ink Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
hdorre Posted January 25, 2013 Report Posted January 25, 2013 Car audio. Why would you want an ink stain on your body? Hunter dont make me strangle you fool lol I obviously wasn't specific Bobby in my OP, so I'll clarify for you. Most people that I PERSONALLY know are tatted because they think it looks cool. Like, they spend hundreds for what seems like no apparent meaning (literally). Now, with that being said.. Its a completely different story to me if your tats have deep meaning behind them. I personally find that shit somewhat interesting. I didn't mean to offend anyone earlier, but clearly see how it could have lol On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
LT.Smoke Posted January 25, 2013 Report Posted January 25, 2013 Car audio. Why would you want an ink stain on your body? Hunter dont make me strangle you fool lol I obviously wasn't specific Bobby in my OP, so I'll clarify for you. Most people that I PERSONALLY know are tatted because they think it looks cool. Like, they spend hundreds for what seems like no apparent meaning (literally). Now, with that being said.. Its a completely different story to me if your tats have deep meaning behind them. I personally find that shit somewhat interesting. I didn't mean to offend anyone earlier, but clearly see how it could have lol Nah no offense taken I love my thousands of dollars in Ink stains lol... They all have meaning dealing with something or someone in my life.. I like fucking with ya hahaha Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
hdorre Posted January 25, 2013 Report Posted January 25, 2013 Car audio. Why would you want an ink stain on your body? Hunter dont make me strangle you fool lol I obviously wasn't specific Bobby in my OP, so I'll clarify for you. Most people that I PERSONALLY know are tatted because they think it looks cool. Like, they spend hundreds for what seems like no apparent meaning (literally). Now, with that being said.. Its a completely different story to me if your tats have deep meaning behind them. I personally find that shit somewhat interesting. I didn't mean to offend anyone earlier, but clearly see how it could have lol Nah no offense taken I love my thousands of dollars in Ink stains lol... They all have meaning dealing with something or someone in my life.. I like fucking with ya hahaha Shit, you must have lots of guys' portraits on you then You were asking for it... On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Daniel J Blitch Posted January 25, 2013 Author Report Posted January 25, 2013 Get a room guys... Building an Empire.
teamjeffrey Posted January 25, 2013 Report Posted January 25, 2013 i'm not a tattoo person i would say more car audio people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus head unit sony dsx-s310btxsubs 2 12 incriminator audio king of basssubs amp incriminator audio 20.1mids/highs mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4equalizer clarioncrossover interfirealternator 1 mechman 240ampbattery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires memphis car audio 1/0 ofcxs power xs flex 4 awg sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc t spec rca check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/check out audio gear i have for salehttp://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.