Daniel J Blitch Posted January 25, 2013 Report Posted January 25, 2013 Well guys, I am in a quandary... Its either getting more Tattoo's or buying car audio supplies. What should I do? Building an Empire.
tacomaguy1 Posted January 25, 2013 Report Posted January 25, 2013 tattoo of car audio? Team Flex Issues
Daniel J Blitch Posted January 25, 2013 Author Report Posted January 25, 2013 tattoo of car audio? Hahahaha I like that... Hummm? Will it help me be louder if I get speakers tattooed on myself? Building an Empire.
Casket Posted January 25, 2013 Report Posted January 25, 2013 Car Audio. I love my tattoos, but i cant sell them when it's time to upgrade Kenwood KIV-701Crescendo BC2000DDC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''6ft^3 @ 27hzMBquart ONX 4.125(2) PWX 6.5 (2) PWX 8(2) FT1300amp Singer with VCM @14.5Optima YT & D1200My Build Log every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy. Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. meh, im cool with it, fuck it.
Neckbeard Posted January 25, 2013 Report Posted January 25, 2013 Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
SnowDrifter Posted January 25, 2013 Report Posted January 25, 2013 Never been much of a tattoo person... So I vote audio ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Raptorman Posted January 25, 2013 Report Posted January 25, 2013 Audio. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
iwannabeloud Posted January 25, 2013 Report Posted January 25, 2013 Last time I heard about a football player getting a tattoo they got sanctioned by the NCAA, so I say car audio. I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.
OrionStang Posted January 25, 2013 Report Posted January 25, 2013 Little bit of this, little bit of that. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
barney91 Posted January 25, 2013 Report Posted January 25, 2013 tattoo of car audio? Hahahaha I like that... Hummm? Will it help me be louder if I get speakers tattooed on myself? It doesn't work I tryed it already haha Alpine 9884 RF T2 comp set up front The Epicenter 2x RF T10001bd 2x Sundown sa-15 t-line Big 3 Smd DD-1
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.