Crescendo PWX Pro midbass $20

03 Xtreme Fosgate

So, the Mezzos? they sound good? lol Loaded question i know. But i mean, are they just a fancy PA speaker or what?

they don't look like it from photos or specs.... wish I wasn't unemployed and broke right now.... FCK MY LIFE!!!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

I kinda want to oreder, but the specs are a bit vague. like 150rms, is that per side or both sides. Is that price for two mids and tweets, or one mid and tweet. lol May have to email them.

omg nendo needs to stop playing with my emotions, first good price, then high, then amazing prices.

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

So, the Mezzos? they sound good? lol Loaded question i know. But i mean, are they just a fancy PA speaker or what?

they havent even shipped the first ones yet.

withing the next week or two we'll find out. i ordered some CZ sets, they were like twice the price though >:l

thanks for posting this i was waiting for taxes but since they are having such great deals i went a head and bought a few things

You're welcome

Some of the products won't be in til the first week of February (including thePWX)according to them when I called the week before last

Archived