Sonic Electronix

how did you brace you back wall after blow through????

I wish I was loud enough to have to brace the wall. My batteries and pumps are close and with the bed floor raised I'm real limited on space. Would like to see more pics of the truck. Like a build log. I use to live in az. My dad and I built my truck when I lived there.

You gonna make wcn up in Parker?

They make a product called fusor. Its retarded strong you can use that as an adhesive to bond metal strips to it to add strength if you don't want to weld.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

just wait till its done :)

hopefully i will be able to make some more of the tucson comps if time allows this year. i got to dang busy to go to the last one.

Can't wait! The last show had a good turn out, only problem was that it didn't get over 45 degrees that whole day haha

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

I used construction adhesive and put 2x4s all over the back wall and put beauty panels over them made from .25in MDF, I don't have a blow through but was getting the same wobbly resonance on ~35hz notes. Ever since I did it I have not had an issue.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

If done right a cutout of 3/4 msg covering the whole back wall and the gaps filled would probably be more than enough

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I wish I was loud enough to have to brace the wall. My batteries and pumps are close and with the bed floor raised I'm real limited on space. Would like to see more pics of the truck. Like a build log. I use to live in az. My dad and I built my truck when I lived there.

You gonna make wcn up in Parker?

i am going to try and make it up to wcn this year. it seems every year something comes up or something on the truck isnt done or needs to fixed lol

as far as the truck, the bed floor on mine was raised so i didnt have to cut a notch hole in the middle of my bed. i have about 12" total to work with so i ended up using 10" woofers so i could keep to the specs that rockford laid out for me. I kinda wish i could have gone bigger but the truck is more then loud enough for me but it would be nice to be able to say i can do 150 on the meter lol

i will have to look into that fusor product. any ideas where to get it? i figure if i could use that and put a piece of square tubing on the wall that should finish it off and then i can finally build my back wall trim piece. And the piece of mdf took care of the lower of the wall but the top where the port is cut in is very flimsy metal with the double wass part being cut. As always thanks again for the input. you guys are awesome

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived