SnowDrifter Posted January 27, 2013 Report Posted January 27, 2013 Ahh alright. No worries This is a sick looking build. I'll be tuned in for sure! ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Kevin M Posted January 27, 2013 Report Posted January 27, 2013 Looking forward to this craziness. 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
AA-Foo Posted January 27, 2013 Author Report Posted January 27, 2013 soon we will begin the build! 2-15 SP4s TL Scores 154.4 @ 40hz in Kick Outlaw 154.1@ 38hz in kick Outlaw 152.3 @ 39hz Sealed on dash 150.0 @ 35hz Outlaw 149.4 @ 34hz Outlaw 150.1 Head Rest TEAM Fi Audio TEAM SUNDOWN AUDIO TEAM XS POWER TEAM TuTwenty My Youtube Channel .... https://www.youtube.com/user/djtomek90
AA-Foo Posted January 27, 2013 Author Report Posted January 27, 2013 2-15 SP4s TL Scores 154.4 @ 40hz in Kick Outlaw 154.1@ 38hz in kick Outlaw 152.3 @ 39hz Sealed on dash 150.0 @ 35hz Outlaw 149.4 @ 34hz Outlaw 150.1 Head Rest TEAM Fi Audio TEAM SUNDOWN AUDIO TEAM XS POWER TEAM TuTwenty My Youtube Channel .... https://www.youtube.com/user/djtomek90
heckvr4 Posted January 27, 2013 Report Posted January 27, 2013 Looks good tommy Eta ? 05 f150 4 18'' DC lvl6 2 DC AUDIO 9.0ks 161.3 @ 44HZ build log here96 tahoe http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160522-8-18xls2-dc-100k4th-order/page-9
AA-Foo Posted January 27, 2013 Author Report Posted January 27, 2013 Feburary! 2-15 SP4s TL Scores 154.4 @ 40hz in Kick Outlaw 154.1@ 38hz in kick Outlaw 152.3 @ 39hz Sealed on dash 150.0 @ 35hz Outlaw 149.4 @ 34hz Outlaw 150.1 Head Rest TEAM Fi Audio TEAM SUNDOWN AUDIO TEAM XS POWER TEAM TuTwenty My Youtube Channel .... https://www.youtube.com/user/djtomek90
fox_racin4 Posted January 27, 2013 Report Posted January 27, 2013 Team Fi is/will be comming back.. Veryyy large I was debationg on 4 18" team fi subs... Buttt got some other fi subs goin in hehe 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
knowledge Posted January 27, 2013 Report Posted January 27, 2013 pics fool REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
bkolfo4 Posted January 27, 2013 Report Posted January 27, 2013 You mean this woofers: Current system: 1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s Previous systems: 2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz. 1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.
omg_spoon Posted January 27, 2013 Report Posted January 27, 2013 oh snap 98 Mustang GTSinger 3202 12" Incriminator Death Penalties1 SAZ-2500dv22 D3100,1 D34002 Crescendo CZ-65SAX-100.2Door panels by Diablo Kustomz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.