Guest Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 no i say ladies cause some of the comments/opinons sound like my mom or exgirl ....just sayin not butt hurt lol must i remind you that you have the grammatical proficiency of a 13 year old female?
BASS_ZEALOT! Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 i like donuts .!! SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!
rocking.that.eclipse Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 Damn. Didn't get a chance to see the video me either. Kinda disappointed http://jalopnik.com/...y-can-do-donuts Thanks lol that shit was crazy
TeamHT Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 That's where you're wrong. That's exactly what butt hurt sounds like. Obviously you've got nothing to add, sad. I thought after getting butt hurt you'd have a point but (pun intended) you think everyone's a girl because they think driving like that was stupid. Sigh Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Guest Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 MAN ANYBODY WHO DRIVES SAFELY IS A GIRL.
scoobywrx05 Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 no i say ladies cause some of the comments/opinons sound like my mom or exgirl ....just sayin not butt hurt lol I would like to hear your opinion why you think this is "cool "?
lifes a BOX Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 I would be afraid to trust the guy next to me to not hit my car lol and afraid of people writing down my license plate number 1 thing goes wrong, not only is your car fucked but your caught MAN ANYBODY WHO DRIVES SAFELY IS A GIRL.
KillaCam Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 When I see things like that I just think what if there is a kid or baby in one of those cars near them. Some people need to think. That's not about having balls that's more lacking a brain. And for Bass_Zealot, I hope you get into an accident involving only yourself and wake up paralyzed before you fuck someone else's life up. You can do donuts in a wheel chair all you want. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
dkahns51 Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 I was hoping for a crash.. Ohh well maybe next time. **Clicky>>My 2009 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Buildlog<<Clicky** I'm messing up 98% of the time
Raptorman Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 Mustang guys... 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.