mbdblue Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 or use Kerfs! ^^this would be cool to see.... I have this laying around But if I were to actually use it, it would be majorly glass reinforced Its hard to tell the size, I'm sure its larger than a toilet paper tube. My hamster (rip mr. bitey) Would have loved this! haha, yep its 9" wide AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
Trey_Dog650 Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 Adam used something like that. A concrete tube. I think his was 8" I believe 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
FiNaLaLmAsY Posted January 28, 2013 Author Report Posted January 28, 2013 Thanks guys! i might try to stack mdf rings only thing i was thinking that port is gonna weigh a lot haha i wanna do something noone around hear has done i already have a 8in sewer pipe its nice and sounds amaizng just wanna get little more port area i only have 10.40sq per cu and i wanna shoot for 13-14sq per cu 02 Nissan Sentra 4 DD 3500g 10's Crescendo Audio 3500 @ .5ohms Soundstream EGA4220 Fronts German Mestreo 6.5 Component Set 110Rms Rears RE XXX 6.5 Component Set 2ohms 220RMS 1 Dyralast Gold 1000Amp Battery 1 Vmax 2000amp Battery DC Power Inc 270XP Amp Alternator BIG 3 Upgraded All 1/0AWG Setup 8 1/0 Awg Runs
Chris Hammer Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 What about a octo port...just a thought and looks sick. A member hass one on here im not sure who but it looks bad ass. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Emmet Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 From a member on here. BassHead810 i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
ThreehundredC Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 theres a guy with a real big kerf aero port just made a post few days ago but that real big shiny port is nice too^
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.