a typical day in MY internet world.

I don't know where people get this notion that Steve treats his fans like shit. When does that ever happen? He gets defensive when people are assholes. Who doesn't.

I know I ran my mouth one time...just once...when I manned up and apologized to Steve (and other people involved) the response I got was something along the lines of its no problem, done deal, etc...I don't remember the exact wording. Point is, he could have easily said "fuck you, you asshole piece of shit", but he didn't. I can't imagine why he would be ok with me and nobody else.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Steve this really should be humorous idiotic comedy for you, just laugh at these fools man, I do it all the time, helps me get through my day, idiots, I tell ya phucking idiots...

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...

i primarily use this site and hate others because of the SMD bashing. ive got a few pages on my FB where they always bash Steve . and i really dont understand why. i dont know you personally but in saying that ive yet to see you act like a dickhead to anyone. ive even said in a few FB post bout N8 and people just go apeshit about U2 all the time. i just find it hilarious. but i guess for you it gets frustrating.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

ignore the haters

i do. Sometimes.

i just like to point out why i get a bad rap. Some even say "steve has a "reputation" of being a dick".......when that isn't true. Its not a "reputation" its a few people LIKE THIS GUY who make other people think that. My reputation to people is pretty good usually, unless they do me wrong FIRST. Then its open game. I try my best to ignore a lot of stuff i see though. Whats worse is the guy who see's this little coversation (in the o.p.) and takes THAT guys side. Now he thinks i'm a dick too.

the internet world can be lucrative but you DO pay the price. Don't let anyone fool you into thinking its all fun and games. LOL

I dont blame you for talking shit back to them for starting it.. Its just that your channels so big that people make a bigger deal about it.

I only have 3k subs and i get people talking mad shit, and i talk shit back but i dont see anyone calling me a dick for it. if i had 100k+ subscribers i could see that

And i get a kick out of reading your come backs to people. there fucking funny! lol

Edited by DTA HONDA

2012 Ram 3500. HTT 2nd Gen manifold Swap, HTT s465 Turbo, FASS 150, 6" S&B Intake, 5" TBE, RaceMe programmer, 8 inch tip (dumped over axle) 20x12s on 35s, 6 inch lift, Color match & haloed headlights, 30" lightbar flush mounted in bumper.

2 Sundown audio SD-2 12s and a Soundqubed Q1-1200d amp.

2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*

1zh2yaf-1.png

Guess he hasn't seen your 15" challenge videos :P

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club