scottam Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 as some of you might have seen i recently got in a wreck and thought id post all the pics of the carnage this tree did to my little ion (dead ion that is) there is tons more but these give you the idea, tree 1 Saturn ion 0
Neckbeard Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 ouch,everyone ok?? Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
Emmet Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 That'll buff out. But holy fuck man were you alright? i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
reg93f150 Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 damn man, sucks to hear about your car.. but better your car then you, vehicles can be replaced, people cannot ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub
Nate Futuristic Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 How fast? Atleast your air bag deployed... I assume seat belt but it looks like your head hit the windshield down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups ^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies
knowledge Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 hope u recover bro. also i pmed u REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
SnowDrifter Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 Oh yikes!!!! You OK???? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
ccmotox99 Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 texting & driving, or under the influence? -playing with different setups
Casket Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 Man..... Looks crucial. Hope everyone is alright. Prayers inbound. Kenwood KIV-701Crescendo BC2000DDC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''6ft^3 @ 27hzMBquart ONX 4.125(2) PWX 6.5 (2) PWX 8(2) FT1300amp Singer with VCM @14.5Optima YT & D1200My Build Log every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy. Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. meh, im cool with it, fuck it.
Carbon Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 Holy shit dude! Hope you have a fast recovery! Reminds of me when I flipped my first cat
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.