SnowDrifter Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 Reminds of me when I flipped my first cat But it still landed on it's feet right? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
TRTC360 Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 holy shit man what happened? hope you're ok! '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
dog24fret Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 You walk away from this? Someone had their hand on you is all I gotta say. Glad you came out ok. Well for what it was anyways. I thought we weren't suppose to have versus threads . JK Hope you have a full and fast recovery sir. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Carbon Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 Reminds of me when I flipped my first cat But it still landed on it's feet right? LOL autocorrect hates me. Of course it landed on its feet!
scottam Posted January 29, 2013 Author Report Posted January 29, 2013 ouch,everyone ok?? yep im the only on hurt That'll buff out. But holy fuck man were you alright? haha im solid, hydrocodones are my best friends the next 10 days How fast? Atleast your air bag deployed... I assume seat belt but it looks like your head hit the windshield the bags didnt go off until the car was in a dead stop aginst the tree... lmao and honestly i dont remember texting & driving, or under the influence? neither, gravel. Man..... Looks crucial. Hope everyone is alright. Prayers inbound. im the only one injured and walked away with nine stitches in the head, i didnt even get to the hospital till about 5 hours after You walk away from this? Someone had their hand on you is all I gotta say. Glad you came out ok. Well for what it was anyways. I thought we weren't suppose to have versus threads . JK Hope you have a full and fast recovery sir. haha well i sorta ran out of this, first thing i did was check my subs.. im not even kidding. then after that it was finding my phone then fix the gushing blood. who won ? the tree for sure. Reminds of me when I flipped my first cat But it still landed on it's feet right? LOL autocorrect hates me. Of course it landed on its feet! haha this wasnt the first car that i killed on this road, 2 for 2 now. needless to say ill never be driving on it again,
scottam Posted January 29, 2013 Author Report Posted January 29, 2013 before and after, the nurse said and i quote "shit ill need the bigger thread for this one" hahaha
scottam Posted January 29, 2013 Author Report Posted January 29, 2013 Fuck man! are you on some good PK? just some little baby hydrocodone, since its a head injury they couldnt give me anything stronger, this is only for my knees since they fought the dash and won lol,
Carbon Posted January 29, 2013 Report Posted January 29, 2013 Fuck man! are you on some good PK? just some little baby hydrocodone, since its a head injury they couldnt give me anything stronger, this is only for my knees since they fought the dash and won lol, Hydros arent too bad! I usually try to push for oxys Got some when I broke my ankle for the third time around. Damn glass bones lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.