What do I need? And questions

I'm just wondering if I need anything for these batteries that I am going to buy the Deka Intimidator 9A34M AGM Battery. Heres the link http://www.remybattery.com/Deka-Intimidator-9A34M-AGM-Marine-Battery-P9239.aspx. I'm buying three of them to have in the trunk of my Jeep. I've never hooked up multiple batteries before but I'm hoping that I can just look at it and figure it out without messing it up. It should be self explanatory right? If possible a diagram would be nice because I'm a stupid noob when it comes to this stuff. Also, I'm running 2 positive 1/0 awg wire from the front to the back batteries, Do I have to run from one battery to the next with 2 runs of positive? And I'm running CCA AudioTechnix wire to a Skar Audio 4500.1 and a Skar 125.4 from the rear batteries. What size fuse would I need to run to make it safe for the amplifiers? I'm getting a 250A Singer alternator. I'm thinking 300 amp fuse to be safe but I figure I should ask before I mess something up.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Wire all + to + and - to - in parallel to keep them at 12v, if you make the mistake and wire in series then you'll have 24v or more and will fry your electronics.

Just connect all the batteries and connect to the closest one in the back with the 2 runs of 1/0, use what ever fuse rating skar recommends to use for their amplifiers.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Here you can see how it´s wired, the 2 pos runs to a bar and than from the bar with single run´s to the batt´s. Negative the same.

Fuse every single 1/0 gauge + run with a 250 amp fuse (300 amp´s is OFC wire, CCA can carry less curency 250 amp´s).

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Wire all + to + and - to - in parallel to keep them at 12v, if you make the mistake and wire in series then you'll have 24v or more and will fry your electronics.

Just connect all the batteries and connect to the closest one in the back with the 2 runs of 1/0, use what ever fuse rating skar recommends to use for their amplifiers.

I don't think the manual for the 125.4 is out to be honest so I don't know what the fuse rating on that is. The 4500.1D suggests a 450 amp fuse. I asked in the Skar partner page what fuse size to use and Kevin said to use two 300 amp fuses, But I'm not using OFC wire I am using CCA, I read that OFC handles more power while the CCA handels less. Am I okay with using two 300 amp fuses for the Skar 4500.1D? If I get the 250 amp fuse I'm afraid that when I get my externally regulated alternator from Mike Singer that I might blow the 250A fuses. But If I go to big on the fuse the CCA wire will melt.

Here you can see how it´s wired, the 2 pos runs to a bar and than from the bar with single run´s to the batt´s. Negative the same.

Fuse every single 1/0 gauge + run with a 250 amp fuse (300 amp´s is OFC wire, CCA can carry less curency 250 amp´s).

Wait, so I have to fuse the positive wire to go from the other batteries every time I wire up a battery? I run into the same problem, I am using CCA wire with a 250A Singer alternator coming my way should I use a 300 amp fuse or a 250 amp fuse I don't want to blow my amps, melt the CCA, or blow the fuse because it to small or if its to big blow my amps.

DO NOT copy what he did with mounting bar stock like that ever, as it can come loose in an accident and cause a fire.

I'll make sure that I don't.

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Anyone else want to comment?

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

You don't have to fuse between each battery in the rear bank. Only to the 1st of the 3, and from the 3rd to the amp.

The 4500 has dual inputs. So 2 power wires, each run you'll need to fuse with say a 250amp anl fuse. If you do the dual-dual inputs (using dual inputs per terminal via toolmaker or pdb, you'd have to fuse each as well. It's been done, overkill, but its better than extreme voltage drop to the amp)

The Skar Sk125.4 used (2) 40amp maxi fuses onboard.

I'm using CCA wire not OFC and I'm also getting a 250A Singer Alternator. Would I fine with a 250A fuse or a 300A fuse? I don't want to melt the wire or blow the amp.

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

For the batteries do they come with something to attach the wires to? Or is it just a terminal with nothing but a post? Not sure what I would need,

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Anyone please? I don't want to do something wrong...

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Archived