Jump to content

GMC TERRAIN Passanger Door Complete


Recommended Posts

Posted

Gonna make a new board for the DC amp wont take Long will be out of Quarter Inch too will open up the opening more too

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Posted

Just redid the panel for the amp looks alot better now

IMG_1627_zps009c9c2e.jpg

IMG_1625_zps4bca129a.jpg

IMG_1626_zps7dd7e5a6.jpg

IMG_1628_zps5ffd2a5c.jpg

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Posted

Much nicer! Great work as always Rick! :drinks:

Posted
Posted

^ What that guy said. That's a quality wrap job. Everything looks awesome man! I bet it sounds amaaazing. Oh and I always thought you have literally the best "profle picture" of anybody on the forum. Just makes my day every time. :drink40:

2015 Subaru Outback. That is all, I refuse to touch it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3079 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...