Jump to content

GMC TERRAIN Passanger Door Complete


Recommended Posts

Posted
Posted

Ya the 2012 model goes up there but its actally in a more acurate place to control with you hands but i use a remote anywas radio is pulled out again waiting on the microbypass switch , grounding it dont work neither does the relay needs a double ground pulse

I did an install on an Pioneer recently, the way I got around it was just a switch to toggle.

Posted

You putting in some work today and tomorrow?

Man today is Kids Bday party but I will get some done this week I gotta get the actuators installed first so I will be testing them tonight

Ya the 2012 model goes up there but its actally in a more acurate place to control with you hands but i use a remote anywas radio is pulled out again waiting on the microbypass switch , grounding it dont work neither does the relay needs a double ground pulse

I did an install on an Pioneer recently, the way I got around it was just a switch to toggle.

Yea the switch works but its annoying to do it all the time if your doing it right 20 bucks wont kill you for the microbypass which is installed im just waiting on the other cable. and problable going to pick up my to head rest 9 inch tvs from my dads garage and test them to see if they work anymore

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Posted

So i got the bottom actuator mounts in and will get some pics today or tomarrow

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Posted

Well i put some work in today so i hope you guys like it im freaking beat

IMG_1490_zps47324b42.jpg

IMG_14841_zpsa15e853e.jpg

IMG_1491_zps8e844b77.jpg

IMG_1495_zpsea0ffb41.jpg

IMG_1496_zps7c7324db.jpg

IMG_1497_zpsf6e4f92a.jpg

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3347 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...