Time for a new phone, which one?

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which Phone

• Galaxy S3
    • Note 2
    • other selections

I say look for a Nokia candybar type phone used and lessen that shitty AT&T bill.... Then get a wifi hotspot and use any MP3 player in the world to browse the internets or a tablet/laptop ..... end of thread!!!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

then you have a gay ass phone and have to carry around 3 items when you could do it with one. There are times when the internet on my phone is the saving grace of my sanity. Like when my wife wants me to go shopping with her. no internet im going to flip otu.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I believe the Note 2 has gorilla glass as well :) Less of a chance of breaking your screen.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

I'm in the same boat too. I want to change my iphone4 before any problems with it ; I have it for 2 years.

I don't know if I should get the iphone 5, or the note 2.
The S3 is a badass phone, but can't be compared to the Note2 : better get the Note2. I'd rather get the biggest screen and all...

Going from IOS to Androïd will not be easy. Still thinking.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Awsome, thanks for all the input and opinions. I am leaning towards the Note 2, but if the Note 3 will be out soon... DUH. I think I am going to geep with Samsung as well. AS far as the screan breaking, knock on wook, I have only blroken one screen, but I smashed the phone (nokia) on the desk, lol. BTW, thanks Roadkill Critter Gitter

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Also, I need the bigger phone. I have trouble with my hands sometimes, so the size will help. I ws acctually going to use a tablet, but can't see myself carying that thing around as a phone. Plus I think it would look goofy trying to use it as a phone... I'd laugh my ass off if I saw a guy walking down the street with a VCR up to his ear, lol.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

I have an iphone 4 and i hate this thing. I always manage to crush the screen. And i got really frustrated on a game and twisted my phone a little and the back glass cracked all over. Good thing I replace these screens as a side job. Hahahaha.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

I just picked up the Note 2 about a month ago. Hands down the best phone I have ever owned. Don't understand the lemmings that buy iphones. Every six months or so they just add a bigger number and then an S and people buy it up. As for the screen being too large on the Note 2 there is a feature that you can turn on for one handed dialing, unlocking, texting, etc... Go with the Note 2, you won't be disappointed.

Archived