Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Since the update, I can't seem to browse any topics that contain videos on mobile any more. I can view the main forum just fine, but once I click into a topic and the page loads, my phone displays the error "Can't download file. Windows phone doesn't support this file type."

It happens whether on the mobile skin or the desktop skin

I'm running windows phone7

Posted

I'm on HTC vivid android 4.0.3 and I can't see videos as well

2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build)
2 Sundown SCV-3000D

2 DC XL M1 with PSI recones
Focal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HP
Kenwood KDC-X798
Knukonceptz OFC 1/0
Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunk
Stock 110 amp alt

2013 Scion TC

2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200

Sundown components

AA 50.2 for components

Pioneer FH-X700BT

Knukonceptz OFC 1/0

Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back

Mechman 240 alt

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Build
http://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox

Posted

iPhone 4S ios5 jailbroke. Same here

1997 Trans Am WS6

Pioneer DEH-P5200HD

2 DC Level 4 M2 12s

4 cubes tuned to about 34hz

DC 3.5k

1/0 Welding Supply Ultra Flex

Stock 140A alt

Stinger Fuses & Fuse Holders

XS Power D5100

XS Power XP3000

Posted

I thought I had gotten a 24 hour vacation today when I couldn't access the website from my phone. I cleared cookies and still couldn't get in until just a few minutes ago. I was trying to figure out what I had possibly done wrong to get a vacation...glad it wasn't me.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Man I was thinking the same thing here .. I was like "damn did I do something to piss off a mod?" It did it 5 times starting from last night

Posted

Happening for mine also... Using stock browser on moto Droid RAZR

Build log: Click

Feedback: http://www.stevemead...xbccp-feedback/

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7428 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...