DC Sound Lab

DC Sweatshirt Order Thread

Dont pay too much attention to that, those are just my rough sketches of what they will look like. The DC will look like this picture, but obviously without the audio through the middle.

Just got the test hoodie that I ordered in. I am very pleased with the outcome and the fit. Just to give you an idea of the way it fits, I am 6'4" 260lbs. I got a XXL and it fits perfectly.

37AA50C7-69C9-4FB4-B171-5ECE4CBB1FBE-994

Dont pay too much attention to that, those are just my rough sketches of what they will look like. The DC will look like this picture, but obviously without the audio through the middle.

Just got the test hoodie that I ordered in. I am very pleased with the outcome and the fit. Just to give you an idea of the way it fits, I am 6'4" 260lbs. I got a XXL and it fits perfectly.

37AA50C7-69C9-4FB4-B171-5ECE4CBB1FBE-994

DUDE!!.. that looks tight as hell!!!!..

Well done man.. Well done.

Send mine send mine send mine !!!!!!!!... Awesome !!!!...

Hey Cj, please let me know how it is after a worsh (wash) please??? And thanks.

Wish my dirty ass could support the white... Shit...

Got you on the list. I am going to take orders through this Sunday. Once I have all of the orders, I will get a total price together for each hoodie and let everyone know what they owe. Once I have collected all of the money, I will submit the total order.

can i pay my bill in gum?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

I think i saw a memorandum from paypal saying that it was in the works but wouldnt take effect until 2015...guess ill be paying normal lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.