Scion xB Sundown, Mechman, XS Power, Rockford Fosgate, JBL Build log

Thanks Steve! I still have many more finishing details I am going to do. I have been tossing around a bunch of ideas and once I get out of my temporary Apt living situation I am in and back to my house (blame it on the military) I will be able to have my much missed garage back again!

The bottom plates on those amps are definitely not thin metal. 'Merica! That amp I bought used, only a few years ago, maybe 3 now, could have been something that happened from the previous owner. That amp is the one that is powering my 6.5" Imagine's, each side is bridged, one to the L and the other to the R. I have not had any problems with it. After putting that Alpha Damp on the plate and tightening the mounts back down it has been nothing short of amazing every time I get into the car and listen to it. I would like to find a new potentiometer for my sub amp though so it can be replaced.

• 4 weeks later...

As I was working overseas about a year and a half ago, this tent is where I spent most of my time and I had a lot of downtime and this is where I spent a good amount of time designing my system. One day the design on the vent from the AC/ heat system inspired me and it is what ultimately led me to design my amp vent/cover from.

IMAG1004.jpg

This is what it turned out to be:

20131123_151319.jpg

• 4 months later...

Archived