We did this due to the lower price than a paint shop, and the simplicity of it, and if he didn't like it, just peel it off lol.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Does look great!

Looks pro

I like the darker purple a lot better

So what does said kit include

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Thanks man!

Upon further inspection and research of the "pro kit" yesterday, they send you a very very cheap sprayer, they get the sprayer in stock, open the box and take out all the accessories that come with it like pipe cleaners, rags, all the stuff to clean it after use, then just repackage the sprayer and only the sprayer and send it to you. That's why I say it's better to just get a Wagner sprayer from home depot. But the kit comes with 3 gallons of sprayable dip, a cleaning shammy, and the sprayer.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

How much dip you have left over after doing the car??

For doing a 4 door car, I'd recommend getting 4 gallons. 3 gallons is enough to cover the entire thing as long as you don't mess up, so the 4th gallon would be used for a touch up can. We used 3 gallons both times. The first time, one of the fenders wasn't taking the paint too well because of the primer that was used by the previous owner, so we kind of fell short. We used 3 gallons again this time, and by the time we were done covering the car, we were down to about a quart.

I have been thinking of using this to murder out the killa Cam myself.... What about the inside of the door trims, engine bay etc. etc? Did you guys go that far or just paint the outside?

I'll take some pics of his engine bay tonight or tomorrow, he taped off all the important stuff in the bay, then just went to town with the rattle can plastidip and covered everything. Engine bay looks sexy as fuck murdered out. Since no one is ever going to ride in the back of this thing, he only painted the front door jambs black, the rears are still red lol.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

And I mentioned this in another thread, maybe the random pic post, but I'm doing a little system in the back of this thing soon.

Took my old LEVEL 3 10"

20130204_101728.jpg

And color matched the DC logo to his car color

20130204_113041.jpg

20130204_113046.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived