Pioneerchuck Posted February 4, 2013 Report Posted February 4, 2013 I used those Pioneers a while ago and I loved them, they aren't harsh at all and sounded very crisp and clean. I would definitely recommend spending a little extra and getting them instead. And I was using the provided crossovers.
HunterJohnson Posted February 5, 2013 Report Posted February 5, 2013 I used those Pioneers a while ago and I loved them, they aren't harsh at all and sounded very crisp and clean. I would definitely recommend spending a little extra and getting them instead. And I was using the provided crossovers. so no go on the db set for 60 bucks even ? For 30 bucks more I'd save up and be happy with that set and not want to upgrade later Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
bcbrassard Posted February 9, 2013 Report Posted February 9, 2013 Ya the Pioneers looked like a pretty good deal. But then again i dont know a whole lot and I am a RF fan.
Watch the bass Posted February 9, 2013 Report Posted February 9, 2013 Ya the Pioneers looked like a pretty good deal. But then again i dont know a whole lot and I am a RF fan. Then look the RF deal in the Hot deal section! "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.