Looking for a reliable AGM Battery Charger

It brought my resting up to 12.89, charges at 14.somthing :) You just plug it in and forget about it. and Yes its $20 on amazon or $30 at a local store.

Its AGM safe apparently. Fully weather proofed. Comes with a metal mounting bracket as well.

For the price, I have no complaints.

amazon shows a picture of a battery that that charger blew up...good selling technique..

I use battery tender plus. Love that thing. In charge mode it will charge at 15v, then once it gets up to 80% charged it drops off to around 14v until it is 100% charged. Once it is 100% it keeps it topped off charging at 13.4. Made my D925 rest at 13.1 when it used to rest at 12.7.

I might have to upgrade! lol Whats the price?

<$70 my mom snagged it at some site for less than that. She forgot which site and wouldn't tell me how much lol (it was my christmas gift from her)

Here's the main site. http://batterytender.com/battery-tender-plus-12v-at-1-25a-1.html

Also I need to mention, once its at 100% its a float charge. Not a full charge like the other two.

Edit: I also recommend getting the 25' extension. Makes life so much more simple. As I leave my car parked outside, but next to a garage. So I can leave the charger in the garage out of the weather, but still able to charge my batts.

Prior to having it I had to run an extension cord, then put the charger in a Rubbermaid tote, run all the cords out of the tote to the garage/car. But if your car is in a garage, you won't have this issue :D still could come in handy though.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I have a ctek 3300 and it works great for my group 34 in the trunk AND HC1800 at the same time.... leave it over night at least twice a month.... especially in the warmer months..

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

I managed to snag a Tripp Lite 65 amp power supply with a 75 amp boost, and I generally use that to charge my batts. Its self regulated and usually charges right at 13.8v, but if they need a higher voltage charge I just run my alts (MLA 15.3v). I charge 6 C&D batts and an xs battery at the same time.. works great.. system floats at 13.2v

2006 Silverado Ext. Cab

6-15" SSA ZCONS

4th Order Blow-Through

Pioneer AVH-P4200dvd

American Bass VFL 1100.1 12 volt

6 C&D Batteries

2-350A Singer Alternators and Stock Alt

DC Power Triple Alt Kit

MLA Module

3 Runs of 1/0

2 Sets of Boston Acoustics 6.5 Pro Components

Boston Acoustics 2-channel