That's cuz you aren't loud yet n8!

But you getting there

my daily is still louder than quite a few on here.
Well you never post pics or vids lol

single 12 on 1200 watts. no one wants to see a mirror vibrate.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Hey speaking of vids, I'm going to try to make / post a vid on here soon :)

It will probably be goofy, as 1) I don't have any video shooting experience, and 2) my system is pretty light weight.... on wattage anyway. But it bounces the stuff around pretty well. I get a decent amount of door and roof flex...

I actually shot a few little short clips yesterday, and it "looked" pretty cool :) I might "look" louder than it really is... I dunno'. Will post soon.

Fish

That's cuz you aren't loud yet n8!

But you getting there

my daily is still louder than quite a few on here.
Well you never post pics or vids lol
single 12 on 1200 watts. no one wants to see a mirror vibrate.
Lol I guess everyone is used to big systems nobody wants to see the small stuff. I wouldn't mind tho

All about install for me

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Cool story bro..

Sorry I had to :D But seriously I've had that happen a few times too. I got pulled over in frederick MD and the officer said he could take me to jail. I told him sound is not a jail able offense and told him I was not trying to offend anyone. I was pushing about 125-130db MAX at the time. That is not loud at all. Frederick cops are the worst.

I'd like to see those vids Fish! I remember seeing you in one of Steve's vids

Tried to shoot some video today, but my stupid cam corder in my SLR was not working right.....

Which I almost don't care. I need to use my buddies GoPro3 black edition, anyway....

Hopefully this week.

Peace,

Fish

I have a GoPro3 Black Edition, and it's absolute shit for bass. Believe me... I'm doing 145 and from 20 feet BEHIND the vehicle, the bass was cutting out in the video. That's not awesome bass, thats the crappy mic. I could barely even hear the bass in person. The hard drive in my camcorder shuts down when I tried to use that, so it seems that the best video tool for me to use right now is anything with flash memory (except a GoPro). My iPhone works good for vids.

I have a GoPro3 Black Edition, and it's absolute shit for bass. Believe me... I'm doing 145 and from 20 feet BEHIND the vehicle, the bass was cutting out in the video. That's not awesome bass, thats the crappy mic. I could barely even hear the bass in person. The hard drive in my camcorder shuts down when I tried to use that, so it seems that the best video tool for me to use right now is anything with flash memory (except a GoPro). My iPhone works good for vids.

Wow ! Really ? I thought Steve was using the GoPro3 black edition now for his Youtube vids... No ?

Fish

• 3 months later...

Archived