WadeTustian Posted February 6, 2013 Report Posted February 6, 2013 always shitty to hear, best of luck finding it, 2007 Mazda 3 Sedan Pioneer 80-prsB2 Zero.7 2 15s 4inch coil psi recones temp til my subs are reconedFocal P165-v15Audison voce quattro fully activeOnly gonna get louder 146.1 at 38hz 138.x at 24hzBuild log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191444-mazda-3-sedan-sql-build-audisonfocalb2aa/
WastedTalent Posted February 6, 2013 Report Posted February 6, 2013 Man lots of shit being stolen this week. A well know Iowan just had his escalade stolen with his wall, got it back today and amps were torn out, subs were cut and stabbed with a screwdriver and seats were sliced with a razor. Why isnt there a law when the people are found, the owner of the property can beat the shit out of them to close death.... Why in the world would they cut and stab the subs? I'd never break into anyone's whip but you gotta know as a criminal, things cost money. You steal a ride that has subs? Even if you think they're pos, you can sell em. Hard to do, but you can. So stabbing and cutting them? Why? But in any case, that sucks. I now have a flashing lil light in my car so that'll help me. I hope you get your stuff back...unharmed. Sheena = pedobear
kirill007 Posted February 6, 2013 Report Posted February 6, 2013 Why do you keep those things in your car? Or did it happen when you were gone for only a short moment(like go to a friend to pick something up) That's why i never leave anything valuable in the car, not even a 100 € GPS or my cellphone. It sucks to get your stuff stolen, especially if you work hard for it all by yourself.(i'm glad nothing from me has ever been stolen.) Thinking is the root of all problems... You ALWAYS get what you pay for.
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted February 6, 2013 Report Posted February 6, 2013 They probably didn't have the tool to remove the subs so they went into hater mode and damaged them. They can probably be re coned anyway.
glockman513 Posted February 6, 2013 Author Report Posted February 6, 2013 Man lots of shit being stolen this week. A well know Iowan just had his escalade stolen with his wall, got it back today and amps were torn out, subs were cut and stabbed with a screwdriver and seats were sliced with a razor. Why isnt there a law when the people are found, the owner of the property can beat the shit out of them to close death.... Why in the world would they cut and stab the subs? I'd never break into anyone's whip but you gotta know as a criminal, things cost money. You steal a ride that has subs? Even if you think they're pos, you can sell em. Hard to do, but you can. So stabbing and cutting them? Why? Because he had something better than what the theif had. If you're feeling DOWN & OUT, it's time to get UP & IN
glockman513 Posted February 6, 2013 Author Report Posted February 6, 2013 Why do you keep those things in your car? Or did it happen when you were gone for only a short moment(like go to a friend to pick something up) That's why i never leave anything valuable in the car, not even a 100 € GPS or my cellphone. It sucks to get your stuff stolen, especially if you work hard for it all by yourself.(i'm glad nothing from me has ever been stolen.) I don't anymore. I have never heard of any issue around where I live with car break-ins. In my driveway under my carport I was comfortable with leaving things in the car, or at least let me say wasn't uncomfortable with it. Funny though, I should have taken a lesson from myself. In the CCW classes I teach I always tell the students that pretending like evil doesn't exist only keeps you unprepared to deal with it when you find it. I just never applied that to leaving stuff in the car. I'm prepared for a lot of things, but a car break in wasn't one of them. It sure the hell is on my list now. If you're feeling DOWN & OUT, it's time to get UP & IN
SoCaLBaMF Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 Man lots of shit being stolen this week. A well know Iowan just had his escalade stolen with his wall, got it back today and amps were torn out, subs were cut and stabbed with a screwdriver and seats were sliced with a razor. Why isnt there a law when the people are found, the owner of the property can beat the shit out of them to close death.... Why in the world would they cut and stab the subs? I'd never break into anyone's whip but you gotta know as a criminal, things cost money. You steal a ride that has subs? Even if you think they're pos, you can sell em. Hard to do, but you can. So stabbing and cutting them? Why? But in any case, that sucks. I now have a flashing lil light in my car so that'll help me. I hope you get your stuff back...unharmed. Man lots of shit being stolen this week. A well know Iowan just had his escalade stolen with his wall, got it back today and amps were torn out, subs were cut and stabbed with a screwdriver and seats were sliced with a razor. Why isnt there a law when the people are found, the owner of the property can beat the shit out of them to close death.... Why in the world would they cut and stab the subs? I'd never break into anyone's whip but you gotta know as a criminal, things cost money. You steal a ride that has subs? Even if you think they're pos, you can sell em. Hard to do, but you can. So stabbing and cutting them? Why? But in any case, that sucks. I now have a flashing lil light in my car so that'll help me. I hope you get your stuff back...unharmed. Probably didnt have the right screwdriver for taking them out and said fuck it, may as well make them unusable when he gets them back. The guy was a COMPLETE dumbass because people saw him rolling around bumpin in it just a few blocks from where he stole the truck. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Carbon Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 That sucks man. Good luck tracking it! A year ago someone took my ipad so i just tracked it with my iPhone. Found it with in 15 feet of where my phone was telling me. I just Slim Jim'd his door and took it back No police needed.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.