FART!!! My car was broken into

Got my laptop, tablet, camera, and a few personal affects. But gladly didn't touch my SA-12's or AQ2200d. Luckily everyone around here thinks MTX is the best money can buy, so they probably assumed it was some flea market stuff not worth touching. The tablet has a tracking program that activates the GPS and sends me a email every 10 minutes with the location of the tab. Oh yeah, you guys wanna chip in on bail money for when I find it? I've had a job since I was 14 and there's only been 2 weeks since then I haven't worked, and that was when I got laid off. I've never stolen anything that amounts to more than a pen or pencil that I accidentally walked away with. This is some stupid ass shit.

If you're feeling DOWN & OUT, it's time to get UP & IN

Got my laptop, tablet, camera, and a few personal affects.

But gladly didn't touch my SA-12's or AQ2200d. Luckily everyone around here thinks MTX is the best money can buy, so they probably assumed it was some flea market stuff not worth touching.

The tablet has a tracking program that activates the GPS and sends me a email every 10 minutes with the location of the tab. Oh yeah, you guys wanna chip in on bail money for when I find it?

I've had a job since I was 14 and there's only been 2 weeks since then I haven't worked, and that was when I got laid off. I've never stolen anything that amounts to more than a pen or pencil that I accidentally walked away with.

This is some stupid ass shit.

Damn man I know how mad you must be.....I dropped my iphone at a party and someone took it, I used findmyiphone and found the kid 3 hours later and beat the living shit out of him with my hands and a piece of decking material lmao find that piece of shit, just be careful its not worth getting shot over

Keep an eye out on craigslist bro.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Ill pay money if you take a buddy with you to video tape it the beating!! :) :) :) :)

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

Sorry this happened to you. If your tablet is still tracking, I think you have a good chance of recovering it.

Thanks bro. They have to go buy a charger first.

If you're feeling DOWN & OUT, it's time to get UP & IN

take the "fuck" out of the title. its against the rules.

We say it here all the time; get an alarm. and this is why. sorry it happened but it'll help teach others to protect their investments so thanks for posting the story.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived