ON SALE after you paid...your thoughs

How do you feel if you payed for a product and they ran out of that said product and shipped one out that put out less power. Should there be some kind of compensation for the difference in power? i.e. 120.4 ->100.4 I just had to bite the bullet. It was still at a discount, but still annoyed me.

I had the opposite. I paid for a 50" TV that they had in stock. Next day they go to deliver and they can't find it so I'm SOL. They can refund me my money or I can get a different tv, as to which the only other one I wanted was 55" that was like $400 more. Got it but had to wait another day or two for delivery. Wtf? And I had to pay the $400 difference. They didn't even give me a slight discount like $50 or so. But have had it for 2-3 years now and added surround sound, love it.

Sheena = pedobear

Lets flip the question around.

If you bought a said product for a certain amount, then 2 days later the price of production or something went up meaning the product went up in price, would you send the company the difference?

Nobody would send the difference since the company advertised it for what was paid, and future production costs shouldn't be burdened on past consumers for "cost corrections".

Either way if you paid what was advertised at the time, there's nothing to BMW about.

I recently ordered 40 red 1/0 ring terminals and 30 black 1/0 ring terminals. I received 400 red and 300 black. I paid about $.90 for the 70 I paid for. At $.90 that's was like $630 worth of ring terminals. I could of kept them and no one would of know until it was too late. I kept the 70 that I paid for and sent the rest back. I was also even offered payment to send it back and for being honest. Which I refused. Im just honest and a nice guy like that.... But hell no I wouldn't send a company difference. Although at the same time I wouldn't want the company to have to refund me because the price dropped. AND I have to agree... This is the era of whiners.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

If its a big enough difference then i might send an email or something asking if its possible to get that difference but if not its not a big deal. As said before, I was happy with the price when I bought it so that's that.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

tough shit. Dont be a whiny bitch. It is what it is.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived