Anyone seen anything else about this?

If you have you hopes up for getting him out of office, I wouldn't hold my breath. Even if he is impeached there would have to be damn near unprecedented stuff happen for him to leave office. Remember, Clinton was impeached also, he never left office.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Hearings aren't going to start Mar. 11, proceedings for filing are starting then. It got pushed out til then to allow them time to get everything together before starting it.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

I didnt start this with intention of starting a war lol just curious if anyone else had heard anything bout it :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I wouldn't be surprised if it never shows on the media and is true. They are bigger nuthuggers then a 19yr old liberal in Santa Monica that sells Obama paintings on the promenade....Im being a smartass incase its not conveyed over the internet clearly.

Now the actual truth of this...ehhh i doubt it. By last elections count there are more democrats in this country then Repubs...and it never happened to Bush...who we all know was the devil when being reported on by the media.... I doubt it would happen to the Saint Obama

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I haven't heard any of this, but will people quit saying he is fucking up our country. We were already fucked before he took office.

Yup but his fairytales of sugarplums and fairys at the end of his rainbow is bullshit....he didn't enact any positive "changes" that I seem to remember him promising... It was on its way to fucked up before Bush was even in office ( I feel I might get flamed for that) our country is like when a kids blows a bubble with his bubble gum...it pops..you chew it up...blow a new one thats usually bigger...and that one pops...repeat

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived