I heard that even running water through the vacuum line while the car is running and engine is warm will clean the combustion chamber pretty good. I'm sure it would as anyone who has had a head gasket go bad will find the cylinder with the leak will be as clean as a whistle.

that is probably the worst idea I have ever heard, You never want water in the combustion chamber. Look up hyrdolock

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

If you put it in your oil your supposed to do it short while before your oil change to get out sludge/deposits. I do it and drive 25mi or so then do my oil change. I need to use it again lol.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I heard that even running water through the vacuum line while the car is running and engine is warm will clean the combustion chamber pretty good. I'm sure it would as anyone who has had a head gasket go bad will find the cylinder with the leak will be as clean as a whistle.

that is probably the worst idea I have ever heard, You never want water in the combustion chamber. Look up hyrdolock

To a point. Lots of boosted vehicles wil run meth/water to keep EGTs down ;)

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

If that is the worst idea you have heard then i need to introduce you to ghostrider.

Ok, i am not saying pull the plugs and fill the cylinders up with water. The procedure is the same as seafoam. Warm the engine to operating temp, pull a vacuum line, rev engine and slowly add water into the vaccum line. it will smoke like a bitch but it will clean the cylinders. It's just old school stuff man, I've seen someone throw a dorito down a carb before and the car didn't even notice, just kept on idling like nothing happen.

I come from a family of gearheads, I am not a gearhead myself, but i don't have to hire mechanics either.

If you have an old ass car that works don't be surprised if you Seafoam it and all of the sudden you have a shitload of problems. Often times with cars that have never been taken care of that gunk/carbon is the only thing keeping it from pissing oil, burning oil, keeping the lifters from getting stuck, filling the gabs in your rings, crank, and the like. It's a crap shoot with an old beat up motor. Just a word to the wise... ;)

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

If you have an old ass car that works don't be surprised if you Seafoam it and all of the sudden you have a shitload of problems. Often times with cars that have never been taken care of that gunk/carbon is the only thing keeping it from pissing oil, burning oil, keeping the lifters from getting stuck, filling the gabs in your rings, crank, and the like. It's a crap shoot with an old beat up motor. Just a word to the wise... ;)

just like the whole tranny flushing issue people never think of!!

water turns into steam when hot ( oviosly) so.. steam in engine will clean stuff.. clean engine is good.

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

If that is the worst idea you have heard then i need to introduce you to ghostrider.

Ok, i am not saying pull the plugs and fill the cylinders up with water. The procedure is the same as seafoam. Warm the engine to operating temp, pull a vacuum line, rev engine and slowly add water into the vaccum line. it will smoke like a bitch but it will clean the cylinders. It's just old school stuff man, I've seen someone throw a dorito down a carb before and the car didn't even notice, just kept on idling like nothing happen.

I come from a family of gearheads, I am not a gearhead myself, but i don't have to hire mechanics either.

first off LOL, and I just hate water in an engine cuz I was with my friend when he went through a massive puddle and ruined his engine. Shit was not fun to say the least

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Archived