A lot of guys on the Jeep forum swear by Seafoam. I have yet to try it on my Jeep Im kind of scared to cause more harm then good though, its not likely.

Ive ran a similar product in my last vehicle a total intake/combustion cleaner and it ran like crap a little bit almost like it was misfiring while trying to drive it at first and check engine light came on and after driving it a bit it was fine and ran a little smoother than before.

I put that shit in every thing gas tank,booster hose,and the oil.I only put it in the oil if I'm changing the oil the next day.its suppose to smoke like a train but mine never does I do this every 6 months haven't smoked once.

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

you can put it into your oil and it will be ok for the engine to run for how ever long ... seafoam is petroleum base so it will not damage your oil or engine

^^Lucas is great for using during your oil life. But seafoam is meant as a cleaning agent to help remove sludge and any build ups. You typically put it in 10-100 miles before you do you oil change, you don't leave it in like you would with lucas. Lucas oil treatments while do help clean, do not do what seafoam does for an oil change.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

I do 1/3 in the gas tank, 1/3 in the brake booster, and 1/3 in the oil, run it through, then do an oil change to get all that crap out of my oil.

Just don't do like this guy, and you should be good.

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

It really won't hurt anything as long as you don't let it consume fast enough to hydro-lock the engine and bend a rod like that guy. Night and day difference, seriously.

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

I just did some reading (online) and I've heard mixed things. I believe the stuff will clean whatever you put it in, but I don't think it will decarbonize an engine. The carbon is literally fried inside the motor. I'm going to use it though. In my crankcase and fuel system. I believe putting it through the vacuum line will help little to none because carbon smoke is black and this seafoam causes a white smoke. Anyways, that is my opinion.

Archived