Please help if you can :(

My condolences to all involved, sent $50 to help the cause and wish i were able to send more.

Thank you very much man!! Very much appreciated!!

He'll do a year in county, fucking bullshit.

Unless he has a prior, then he can get 15 to life.

Well I know he's been convicted on 2 previous dui's before, and had his license suspended also...not sure if his license was suspended during the time of the crash though :/ either way, his punishment won't bring Jordan and his friends back :(

Agreed.

He'll do at least 10 with those priors, not 15-to-life because he was under .08, so no felony.

Just sucks all around.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Just sucks all around.

Yea no matter what happens it just a terrible, tragic ordeal :(

Again thanks to everybody who has helped out, we are all so very thankful for your donations.

C'mon guys, they are so close to the short goal they have set.

Thanks skullz, we are really close! And I appreciate everyone's donations, very much! The family is so very greatfull for everyone's help.

Ok guys, a little update. Thanks to everyone's help we were able to raise just under $900! I really appreciate all of you guys who pitched in, I couldn't thank you guys enough :) we cashed out the fund and are just waiting for it (and all of the paypal) to deposit into our bank account so we can give them the donations.

Again, thank you guys for all of your support...we are very greatfull for yor donations :drinks:

Archived