pay off the small stuff first. that nickel and dime stuff is the silent killer of funds. there is no point in paying down something that the payment will not get smaller because of it. you can always figure i have that car payment. its set in stone. unless you're getting near the end and it will shorten you up to just a few months left then it may benefit you. we paid off our car last year. used every bit of our return to do it but it was a blessing to not have the payment anymore. budgeting money is a endless battle in life.

I'd say pay off those the $150 and low amount bills and get it over with. Also pay like $100 on the $15/mo bill. Get the tranny flush if you need it. Alignment wise, if you let go of your steering wheel and if you're car isn't pulling left or right while you're drive down a straight road, you probably don't need it. Buy some clothes. Go get your teeth checked out. Save at least $500. Audio should be last.

handle your business first. Then buy fun shit and toys. Sucks that way I know, but thats the right way to do it. Ive wanted a Harley for years, couldve gotten a big ass loan on one and had it for a long time already.... Didnt go that route, waited till all my "business" was taken care of, and now blammo, bought a dope ass Harley with a majority of it already paid for up front in cash, so I only had to take out a tiny loan to finish her off. Always take care of business before pleasure, isnt as much fun or instant gratification, but its the smart way to go.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Thank you everyone for such wonderful feedback. I'll sit down today and figure out how I'll be breaking up my refund today. And my touchup paint came in today also, so I'll be going to pick that up shortly!

I checked in my records and I had an alignment done back in September of last year. I had ran over a tack and got a flat so I replaced the tire. However, I don't think I had the alignment done when I got the new tire because it says I declined it. But I have paperwork of it being done in September. So I know I had one done. But I've recently had a new tire put on after finding out that half the inside of the front passenger wheel's tread was completely smooth. I was skeptical that they may have somehow rubbed of the tread just to get some extra money out of me.

So I probably will end up getting that dentist appointment, transmission flush, and pay off a few of my bills. Possibly even the biggest one. Or maybe just pay the big one, since they pay equal of what I pay. So drop about $500 and be done and then just have the two smaller bills.

I also ran out of some of my asthma medication. They're Singulair pills. This particular medication I've ran out before a few times and went weeks without it, although my doctor insisted that I find a way to get it. Too bad they're just about $500 for 30 of them..... -____- I've been without it for a while now. And the GENERIC is STILL $300! Fucking ridiculous....

I'd also like to buy a service manual for my car and some wheel ramps so I can do my own oil changes and other things. However...I am very very very mechanically inclined lol. But I'd like to learn!

with all the medical stuff you got going on I might also suggest it might be good for you to look into getting yourself decent medical insurance... pretty sure you find some good medical insurance most of those meds will be paid for or if not they would be like $5-20 instead of $300-500

but yea for now just be happy you got somethin in your trunk... only reason I'm going and buying anything audio right now is cuz I currently have a pair of subs sitting in my trunk that are just sitting there cuz I don't have any amp on them... so for now I'm mostly just tryina get my hands on an amp and maybe upgrade my big 3 so I don't fry anything this go around and MAYBE if I got anything left over I might change out the alt...

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Pay off bills and save. Then buy toys. Ain't cool to have nice things when you can't afford your bills anymore

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

OP, you can find service manuals for your g6 online I'm sure.

Pay off bills and save. Then buy toys. Ain't cool to have nice things when you can't afford your bills anymore

Agreed. I knew a guy that owned a boat, two jet skis, a newish truck and a camper and still lived at home. He's probably in his early 30's now and still lives at home I believe. I have no respect for people like that (some circumstances I understand). Get your life on track and move out, then buy your toys with cash, taking loans out on toys isn't a good idea in my opinion.

I guess we are doing granite counter tops this year.

2012 F250 Lariat 6.7, lifted on 22's and 35's

4 DSS Ethos 18's walled tuned low

2 Ampere Audio 7500.1's, Ampere 125.4

Rockford Pro Audio front stage

9 batteries, Mechman Elite 370 alt

Team DSS, Team Ampere Audio

2014 Meca Mod 3 TN State champ / 3rd place Mod 3 World Finals

32d73d87-e373-4a49-8914-d25decfa6dcc_zps

Archived