found some rims but need help with size (rim/tire)

http://www.rimzoneonline.com/category/1062/Fuel-Octane-Black/

octaneblkcat.png

need some help with offset and width

looking at 18s will see about 20s if possible and can't have tires going past fenders cause of law

vehicle

4wd

2002 yukon SLT

5.3L

i can find the bolt pattern

for tires i don't want too much meat but i don't wanna run on rubber bands

i like how much tire i have on my chrome ones but don't like the rim

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821

currently on my 20s i have now are 275 55 r20

will be doing 20's, -12 off set, and 9 width rim got tires picked out just waiting for money to order as for rims ordering next fri.

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

dude you could totally go with bigger rims lol get some 24s or somethin and stick them on 40 thickness tires... far from rubber band tires and they look smexy ;-) I've got a ford taurus on 20s with 35 thickness tires right now and it's still plenty of tire

as far as for 20s for it though you could go with 265x50x20 tires and they would fit perfectly

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Are you rolling a Yukon HD with 8 lug pattern? Those wheels are for an 8 lug vehicle. They are badass looking wheels though. As far as tires, we need to know 2 wheel drive or 4 wheel. Stock, lowered, or lifted?

he said it was 4 wheel drive... other than that I just went with basic stock tire size

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Are you stock or.lowered? 18 or 20?

stock

Are you rolling a Yukon HD with 8 lug pattern? Those wheels are for an 8 lug vehicle. They are badass looking wheels though. As far as tires, we need to know 2 wheel drive or 4 wheel. Stock, lowered, or lifted?

stock they do have six lug 4 wheel drive

dude you could totally go with bigger rims lol get some 24s or somethin and stick them on 40 thickness tires... far from rubber band tires and they look smexy ;-) I've got a ford taurus on 20s with 35 thickness tires right now and it's still plenty of tire

as far as for 20s for it though you could go with 265x50x20 tires and they would fit perfectly

as much as i would love to i like my 20mpg so no to the bigger rims and i was looking at my tires today the drivers side front had a different number but it is the correct size (225/65/r20 lol no wonder i couldn't find the damn tire) it is actually 275/55/r20 but i am still looking to buy these rims

might go with a little bit more meat on the tire and sacrifice a lil gas mileage

skar sk2500.1
alpine HU
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

stock

>Are you rolling a Yukon HD with 8 lug pattern? Those wheels are for an 8 lug vehicle. They are badass looking wheels though. As far as tires, we need to know 2 wheel drive or 4 wheel. Stock, lowered, or lifted?

as much as i would love to i like my 20mpg so no to the bigger rims and i was looking at my tires today the drivers side front had a different number but it is the correct size (225/65/r20 lol no wonder i couldn't find the damn tire) it is actually 275/55/r20 but i am still looking to buy these rims

might go with a little bit more meat on the tire and sacrifice a lil gas mileage

actually if you put more meat on the tires it will make you go farther per spin of the tire so as long as your torque can keep up it should still work out ok lol and I didn't notice where I had really any drop in gas milage when I went from stock 16s to 20s...

My Build Log

stock

>>Are you rolling a Yukon HD with 8 lug pattern? Those wheels are for an 8 lug vehicle. They are badass looking wheels though. As far as tires, we need to know 2 wheel drive or 4 wheel. Stock, lowered, or lifted?

lockquote>

>dude you could totally go with bigger rims lol get some 24s or somethin and stick them on 40 thickness tires... far from rubber band tires and they look smexy ;-) I've got a ford taurus on 20s with 35 thickness tires right now and it's still plenty of tire

actually if you put more meat on the tires it will make you go farther per spin of the tire so as long as your torque can keep up it should still work out ok lol and I didn't notice where I had really any drop in gas milage when I went from stock 16s to 20s...

did you look at my build log i have 20s on now just trying to figure out rim width and offset

now that i think about it i think i am gonna stick with 275/55 cause i don't get tire rub and there are more brands to choose from

????? edit i have no clue how this happened

skar sk2500.1
alpine HU
2 x-15 sundowns

Archived