purplesyrup Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 http://www.ebay.com/itm/PREHISTORIC-DINOSAUR-POOP-Coprolite-VOLCANO-METEORITE-RARE-COLLECTORS-FOSSIL-/261154166784?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cce005800 Dont miss out on this rare opportunity! lol
REVOofRustler Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 I know where my tax return is going! 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
KillaCam Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 Well... I wish my shit looked like that. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Noel989 Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 I know where my tax return is going! Not if I make a higher bid Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
purplesyrup Posted February 11, 2013 Author Report Posted February 11, 2013 shitting crystals, thats ballin
Trey_Dog650 Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 I wonder if it goes up in value over time lol 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
BeatBox Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 someone is gonna get a shitty deal on that
knowledge Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 gey REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Watch the bass Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 If it´s to expensive, here you can get something for poop friend´s http://www.poopsenders.com/ "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
purplesyrup Posted February 11, 2013 Author Report Posted February 11, 2013 If it´s to expensive, here you can get something for poop friend´s http://www.poopsenders.com/ hahah, thats awesome why didn't i think of that
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.