Big P Posted February 6, 2008 Report Posted February 6, 2008 so this is the shit you guys look up to and see as role models or even entertaining? Some dude in the ghetto and another dude that ryhms like its poetry night at the local coffee shop. Ill quoet the other thread Sofa King We Todd Did Quote
Chode69 Posted February 6, 2008 Report Posted February 6, 2008 Quote NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Twigz Posted February 6, 2008 Report Posted February 6, 2008 (edited) I like Soulja boy because he's loud on my mids and bass is decent loud but when it comes to repetitiveness i can't stand it. I only play him when I wanna annoy/piss people off. what I love about psychopathic records even though they have been around for over a decade they are still producing new albums every like 6 months. Their beyond rich, and they still are in the studio like every day, they even have a phone line for info along with a online radio, where u can listen, its called FTFO radio. And, theirs a weekly freekly which is a new video, and they keep the fans up to date with knowedge and I just love that. Other artists are like, oh my shit went platinum I can just sit back for a couple of years until i'm almost broke and come up with a new album. I'd really rather just stick to the Underground than mainstream, because all they care bout is making money. I do like Young Jeezy, Akon, I listen to Eazy-E, Ghetto Boys, ect but that's strictly Bass purposes. Eazy-E I love his free style flow, ghetto boys I love the street talk, Young Jeezy i love his bass. n that's all i have to say =p Soulja Boy wins the most repetivie song of the year award. Edited February 6, 2008 by Twigz Quote Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
Torres Posted February 6, 2008 Report Posted February 6, 2008 omg just heard yah bitch yah for the first time...all i gotta say is...you gotta be kidding me...like seriously. this dumbass got signed? Quote
Twigz Posted February 6, 2008 Report Posted February 6, 2008 Michael Crabtree i like his. Quote Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
datbenz Posted February 6, 2008 Report Posted February 6, 2008 anyone know who produced crank that? that beat would have had potential Quote
Torres Posted February 6, 2008 Report Posted February 6, 2008 sounded too much like P.I.M.P from 50 cent imo. and omg...can it get ANY worse? there's a crank that (batman) from some other group. saw em on tv. wtf... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.