Got some questions about you and your job!

Engineer on a dredge. Love it some times and hate it at others. I make decent money but as stated above I just got union territory so my wages increased by about $11 an hour. Im in charge of a 3 man crew for 12 hours a day. We maintain the largest hydraulic cutter dredge in the western hemisphere :)

Im 23 years old

atta' boy!! lol

Im 16 and I have a job after school 3 days a week and usually saturday. I work at Cycle Gear here in Louisville and I realy enjoy it. Alot of the guys thast I know come in because we ride together. I also realy like the guys I work with even my boss. We all hang out after work and what not. We get done what needs to be done around the place and after that we all hang out and tell stories and what not. I get paid fairly well for my first job, part time, at the age of 16. I make 8.50 an hour. Usually around 22 hours a week. And because im still a kid I dont have to worry about bills and what not so pretty much all of my money that I dont save goes toward my truck and my audio stuff.

03 Ford f150

2 Sa8 v2s

Ap 1800d...

Stinger 0 Guage

CA Auto/ Electric Big 3

Xs power d680 in parallel with new group 65 stocker

Soon to come another d680

Rockford Punch 6x8 3 ways in the front, Rockford Punch Pro 6.5s in the back

Soon to come Pioneers all around

Focal Solid 4 Speaker Amp

Kenwood KDC-X896

Memphis Line Driver

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160368-03-f150-king-ranch/

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LabAudio502?feature=mhee

i work at Culvers, its a fast food restaurant. i work in the kitchen also i open for them i have a master key to the place lol

im only there because they work with my schedual im currently goin to school to be a certified welder

• dc 220 spx alternator
  • yellow top optima
  • big three upgrade
  • stinger roadkill deadening
  • two kicker L7 15s
  • 2000 watt hifonics amp
  • rockford fosgate tweeters

2003 chevy impala

Autoglass tech.....hate it....people are dumb.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Im a diesel mechanic... Its a pretty decent job, but i do on call pretty often, and it sucks ass when you need to do a job out in a blizzard.. Thens dealing with the money part ( getting paid for a job) ive waited 3 hrs to be paid before.. Little do tey know every hour is another 90$!! I see alott of stupid shit, alot of trucks that shouldnt be on the road, and allloottt of people who shouldnt be driving a e-bike let alone a semi

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Hardware technician. money is pretty good, for me at least. more is always better lol. some days/weeks it's stupid slow but it's steady most of the time. I really like the hardware work but helping with other tasks around here is annoying. all in all I'm pretty happy.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived