Jump to content

3sixty.3 question


Recommended Posts

Posted

embarrassed to ask but gotta learn some way...

3 way components up front (6ch amp)

rear door speakers (4 ch amp, only using 2 ch)

1 sub (mono amp)

can I run all that through the 3sixty.3???

if not is there a processor that can?

thanks

Posted

you can run everything through that. It might be able to make you coffee too.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

ok cool...........here is where I get confused........what I have listed is 9 channels, with the 3sixty3 only having 8 output channels.

I was thinking of using the amp crossovers (zed amps) if it makes a difference.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1081 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...