whoa these trucks have rear seats?

:lol2:

Goal is to put 4 SA 12"s in back with seat removed, held on by where the seat clips on in back. With a pair or two of 6x9's I'll get there when im working more as of right now i use my backseat for my friends when we go to parties :D

• 2 weeks later...

So after hours and hours of research, going to the dealer, and talking to members here, i've found out my truck isn't a common Silverado. I dont have a second battery tray. My alternator technically should have been a 130A alternator since i have the towing package, Even my Chevy Bowtie on the front is different then other Chevy's Was stock chrome instead of Stock Gold. Sadly i broke it and realized this when i went to get another. I ended up getting a New alternator to give my system that extra power it was needing. So i went from a 105A alternator to a 145A alternator with a lifetime warranty. Not very big of a upgrade but i wanted something i know i can rely on for when i get a bigger alternator incase i have any problems i can put back on this one.

Does anyone have the battery with GM connectors with the big three upgrade? Or do most people get the batteries with both the side and top mounts?

I run(like many guys on here) an XS D3400 in stock location. It has side and top mounts. I had to buy the I-bar kit as an adapter, but it was only like 20-30 bucks. I did big 3 as well:

2e54be8d.jpg

how much total do you think everything was? and how many amps are you running and wattage?

I have basically a 2000 silverado too

IMG_6388_zpsc790324d.jpg

IMG_6386_zps21867825.jpg

on this side I cut the terminal off and put both of the wires in ring terminals and put those on one side of the new terminal and one strait off of my alt strait to the bat.

and on the neg. I took the wire off of the chassis and put a new one with a cut and lock washer on the top and just a lock on the bottom and then just to the alt. bracket and also kept the wire coming off of the block just put it in the middle without a ring on it

I have basically a 2000 silverado too

IMG_6388_zpsc790324d.jpg

IMG_6386_zps21867825.jpg

on this side I cut the terminal off and put both of the wires in ring terminals and put those on one side of the new terminal and one strait off of my alt strait to the bat.

and on the neg. I took the wire off of the chassis and put a new one with a cut and lock washer on the top and just a lock on the bottom and then just to the alt. bracket and also kept the wire coming off of the block just put it in the middle without a ring on it

I was thinking about doing this. But Might just get a platinum and sell Current battery. I'm testing out alot of equipment right now.. Trying to figure out what i want in my truck fer shure and what not. Just got a new alternator, Got a new battery but same one thru warranty. Testing out an alpine 4 channel, maybe a fosgate next.

Archived