Jump to content

Single 10 Door Flex!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Not much, just my Fi SSD 10 putting in a little work. Taken on my phone, drive door open, passenger closed with window up, aka the loudest to ear.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Not bad for a 10! Damn. How many watts?

Posted

I'm guessing around a 1000 before rise and junk. Amp said 928 @ 2 ohms on the birth sheet and I'm running it at 1.5. Probably 800ish when it's dipping.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Even if it was a clean 1kw at 1.5ohms thats some impressive shit

Posted

Thanks, all in the box. 2x3 inch ports in 1.6 before displacements :)

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Thanks, all in the box. 2x3 inch ports in 1.6 before displacements :)

What the port area per ft on that?

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Posted

Rootbert, 11.5 sq inches per cube. I've read that circular ports are good for 9-13 sq inches per cube so I went fair in the middle. Moves decent air and shakes car mirrors next to me with the windows down. My dumb phone doesnt let me quote posts.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Looks pretty loud for a single cab!

2011 Chevy Camaro
Pioneer AVH-P1400
AA Mayhem 12
Audioque 3500D.1
Knu 1/0

2000 Chevy Silverado

2 Sundown SA-15's

1 American Bass 200.1

Sky High 1/0

Stock Electrical..... FTL!

Posted

looking good

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Posted

Rootbert, 11.5 sq inches per cube. I've read that circular ports are good for 9-13 sq inches per cube so I went fair in the middle. Moves decent air and shakes car mirrors next to me with the windows down. My dumb phone doesnt let me quote posts.

What kind of phone are you using?

Have you tried clicking on the post you want to quote then an edit and quote option will pop up on the bottom right corner

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 518 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...