Sundown Audio

VVME AMPS good for cheap amp?

sbg

LOL

Go figure. What happened to your oh so great planet audio amp? Not that I enjoy your equipment failure, but I distinctly you having sand because you didn't like my comments on the amp. Months later blown.

And to replace it...an even cheaper amp. I'd like to see you clamp it if you think power is good because I don't see it. On FLSPL someone clamped a VVME amp. Not this one but it was pretty funny and interesting.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

yes that bb2400 went out because i ran it down to 1ohm and didnt have the power to back it up. so it volt droped down to 8volts and went out. i sold it for parts to a guy for 60$ and got the vvme for 10$ more. so i only paid like 10$ for the vvme in my book.... im not going to buy 2k 3k amp again if i dont have the power to back it. thats why i got this amp. i have new subs/box now and i am looking into a saz3500 in a month or two, and a new alt. so i can upgrade.. i never was mad about shit you said i dont care what u say. and i wasnt saying the planet audio 2400 is the best amp or something like that, i still think for a 244$ amp new! that the bb2400 has alot of power for the price. as far as the vvme goes i have had it a month or more now and have not had one problem with it and it dont get hot runing at 1ohm or 2ohm playing for 30-40 min at a time. now that i have subs that IMO and good, i will get a good amp it kinda make sence... i seen a clamp vid just today on the qa-d1500 and was doing 1200 @ 1ohm

LOL

Go figure. What happened to your oh so great planet audio amp? Not that I enjoy your equipment failure, but I distinctly you having sand because you didn't like my comments on the amp. Months later blown.

And to replace it...an even cheaper amp. I'd like to see you clamp it if you think power is good because I don't see it. On FLSPL someone clamped a VVME amp. Not this one but it was pretty funny and interesting.

01 focus se

110 amp alt

Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0

Super start platinum AGM (starting)

2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back

Kenwood double DIN DDx271

A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines.

Orion xtx 64 in the front doors

2:1 4th order bandpass

Sealed off trunk

Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck

Orion hcca 12s (black coils)

Orion xtr3700.1

Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs

All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground)

Sky high dual 1/0 inputs

2 xs power D3100 in back

Sky high batt blocks

Rose audio batt blocks

Stinger volt meter

All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders

Db link remote/ rca

u know for the price of them they are good amps IMO i have been runing mine at .5 for a week now and have not had a problem at all with it. and around 3 -4 weeks i ran it at 1ohm, dont get hot at all at 1 or .5

how is the vvme amp treating you so for I was thinking about getting a few of them for a low budget build let me know whats up

01 focus se

110 amp alt

Sealed off trunk

Orion xtr3700.1

Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs

Sky high dual 1/0 inputs

2 xs power D3100 in back

Sky high batt blocks

Rose audio batt blocks

Stinger volt meter

Db link remote/ rca

I never got that whole "for the price they're good amps" business.

If you bought a socket set with 30 sockets for whatever price, then bought another 30 pc socket set for half the price yet was missing 10 sockets, is it still a good deal for the money?

Nope.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

LOL

So what were the results of said clamping? Not that it really matters to me, but since you made a point to mention it, how dismal were the results? I am going to guess it about on par with the APSM's from AP...

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I think it was one of the "1000" watt amps that was clamped.... Got around 800 out of it... Nowhere near a clean 800 of course. Gimme a minute to find the link.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifier-reviews/569759-my-test-vvme-qa-d1000.html

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

its a audio pipe board so im sure its the same ratings... i run mine at .5 and my voltage does not go under 13.8 . all i have to say is this amp makes my 10s slap hard! for 100$ and does what i need.http://s1153.photobucket.com/user/sbg24231/media/EC4E17BC-910F-4113-9C3E-FAD72AFAD430-12019-00000BB96E98B9AA_zps554d4c3d.mp4.html

http://s1153.photobucket.com/user/sbg24231/media/AD1D92C5-5DBA-4178-AF80-AA0227C62898-980-000000B780E3F3DC_zps2a3439e8.mp4.html

01 focus se

110 amp alt

Sealed off trunk

Orion xtr3700.1

Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs

Sky high dual 1/0 inputs

2 xs power D3100 in back

Sky high batt blocks

Rose audio batt blocks

Stinger volt meter

Db link remote/ rca

I'll see if I can find the clamp from FLSPL. Just a quick screenshot from TFade's clamp under an actual load

screenshot2013040207131.png

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived