2loudisjustright Posted February 15, 2013 Report Posted February 15, 2013 And thats just a baby compared to what else they say is coming behind that!! 2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!! MY BUILD LOG
knowledge Posted February 15, 2013 Report Posted February 15, 2013 there are other videos that i seen i was like holy shit REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
purplesyrup Posted February 15, 2013 Report Posted February 15, 2013 Here's a good exaample of the SPL from the sonic boom, I really wonder how loud it was.
S15_Silvia Posted February 15, 2013 Report Posted February 15, 2013 Holyyyyy sheeeeeit I can't joke about that in good conscience though. A lot of people were killed. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
purplesyrup Posted February 15, 2013 Report Posted February 15, 2013 Holyyyyy sheeeeeit I can't joke about that in good conscience though. A lot of people were killed. I heard 1000 people were injured, I had not heard that anyone was killed? where was the source of info on that?
KillaCam Posted February 15, 2013 Report Posted February 15, 2013 That would have been awesome but scary as fuck to see. edit: I said that before I realized people were injured, my apologies. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
tacomaguy1 Posted February 15, 2013 Report Posted February 15, 2013 how did the world almost end? Not a single person died...all of the injuries were from shattered glass (minor cuts) that happened from a sonic boom Team Flex Issues
S15_Silvia Posted February 15, 2013 Report Posted February 15, 2013 Don't know where I read about deaths...been a long week here in the burgh. Either way, holy hell 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.