Sonic Electronix

soundcubed (AQ) horrible costumer service!!

It seems to me that www.soundcubed.com - AQ aren´t interessted in selling to international costumers. I think they´re unprofessional and a bit rude.

So here is the case. About a month ago I emailed them asking whether they ship to Europe. After around two days I got a positive response. I immediately replied that I wished to make a purchase of four (4) HDC315s, I asked if they wanted me to place the order in their webshop. They never replied. I waited for around three weeks. So after waiting this long I tried to register on their page and buy the woofers in their webshop. It wasn´t possible, my adress was no good. Another mail was sent their way. This time the response was that most international orders had to be done by email. Within a couple of hours from recieving that last mail I replied and stated what I wanted to order. After two days no response. Then I tried to register as an "International user" on www.soundqubed.com - I repeatedly got an error saying my verifiction word was incorrect. It wasn´t. I might be European, but not illiterate you annoying bastards!

To conclude: I have attempted to buy some nice woofers for several weks, but it looks like the company has other things to do than making money. I therefore advice other non-US cotumers to stay away from soundcubed. If anyone has another way for me to buy AQ woofers or any brand of similar price and performance that´l ship to Norway - give me a response please!

It sounds to me like half of the problem was a technical issue with their site.

Other than that, they are a busy company and communicating via e-mail is a pain.

Not that that is a good excuse for poor customer service.

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

I'm sure theres another company with similar quality or better woofers that would gladly take your money!

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Archived