Second Skin Audio

Hairtricks on 2 xs v2 15's

masterbusa2

Wall it!!!

for 2 subs? I thought walls usually had like 4+ in them... lol unless you're putting 18s in a civic or somethin :-P

Nope

I walled my grand am with 1 8" lol

It's all about imagination

lmao nice

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

I have 2 bb 2400.1's.... One took a dump after a week or so of abuse. Other one goes into protect after 30 minutes regardless of how loud you have the volume up. IMO sell the one you have and get at the very least an AQ3500d.1

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

I have 2 bb 2400.1's.... One took a dump after a week or so of abuse. Other one goes into protect after 30 minutes regardless of how loud you have the volume up. IMO sell the one you have and get at the very least an AQ3500d.1

Or two 3500's. The SP4 is a beast fucking sub, man.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

U are going to need a lot more power for those subs for sure. But the possibility of a hair trick could be good. I have 1 15" DC on about 2400 watts before rise an voltage drop takes place, an I can make a little bit of hair move an it's in a 4 door car in the trunk unsealed, an I was told by many that I wouldn't b able to really move much air an boy for 1 sub I can move some air. So anything is possible. Just gotta build it an try it an post back here

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

Yeah it is a beast. I heard the aq3500d.1 has been clamped over 5k around .75 which is why I mentioned it at the very least. Not everyone is made of gold and can afford 2 3500s (obviously if he's got a PA POS.)

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

Archived