bassfreake Posted February 16, 2013 Report Posted February 16, 2013 for mid/high speakers do you need to mount a box and then mount the speakers in a box like how you would with subs? or can speakers do just fine just mounted straight into the door with maybe building some bracing to mount them onto? Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
Carbon Posted February 16, 2013 Report Posted February 16, 2013 lol It dosnt matter bro. You can make a small box if you want to ... Second skin also makes a special circle for that exact problem.
bassfreake Posted February 16, 2013 Author Report Posted February 16, 2013 lol ok just wondering... I've been messing with bass some for a while but I've only been looking at mid/high speakers and what to do with them for a few days and sadly when it comes to car audio I'm the most knowledgable person I know (present company excluded of course) so if I want to know something about car audio that I don't have any experience with my options are pretty much either ask on here and risk looking like an idiot, spend hours hunting all over the WWW and hope I search the right words to actually get the info I'm looking for... or dump tons of money into it and figure it out myself probably burning through a couple grand in speakers and maybe eventually figure out what I did wrong... personally I would very much like to avoid the latter Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
CleanSierra Posted February 26, 2013 Report Posted February 26, 2013 The past is gone and static. Nothing we can do will change it. The future is diablo 3 making before us and dynamic. Everything we do will affect it. You laugh at diablo 3 making gold me for being different, but I laugh at you for being the same. The consequences of today are determined by the actions of the past. To change your future, alter your decisions today. Experience is a hard teacher because making gold in diablo 3 she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards. Ability diablo 3 Gold making may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there. The past is gone and static. Nothing we can do will change it. The future is diablo 3 making before us and dynamic. Everything we do will affect it. You laugh at diablo 3 making gold me for being different, but I laugh at you for being the same. The consequences of today are determined by the actions of the past. To change your future, alter your decisions today. Experience is a hard teacher because making gold in diablo 3 she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards. Ability diablo 3 Gold making may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there. Reported Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
P4killer_ Posted February 26, 2013 Report Posted February 26, 2013 I was gonna Wtf I've seen this like 5 times already. Setup: 2010 Hyundai Elantra Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000 Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of - DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s
Skullz Posted February 26, 2013 Report Posted February 26, 2013 I like to mount my speakers to MDF rings attached to the doors so as not to impart any kind of rattles the speaker is most likely to produce to the doors and help stiffen the mounting area. One thing that cannot be stressed enough is to properly deaden the doors to help remove any rattles and help with bringing as much midbass up front as possible so you don't have gaping holes in your music that just don't sound right. http://www.ebay.com/itm/NR-New-Custom-6-5-speaker-ring-pair-3-4-thick-MDF-/390336063813?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5ae1d7a945 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.