READ THIS YES THIS MEANS YOU!

^^^well said. I think I made a few people butthurt for banning them for their actions, when they thought they had immunity because we always shot the shit before I was a mod.

Oh well shit happens :D

No, people get upset because you act like an ass and ban them for bullshit reasons.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Sorry. Someone has to say something. It's getting a little out of hand

It'll get even more out of hand if I check back in this thread and you are magically banned. Then at that point, it would just be legit bullshit.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Sorry. Someone has to say something. It's getting a little out of hand

It'll get even more out of hand if I check back in this thread and you are magically banned. Then at that point, it would just be legit bullshit.

Just be another prime example.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

is this a new be nice to new members or did the old one just get bumped up??

It's a new one, with the addition of the "Kranny rule" lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived