Sundown Audio

new 4 channel in next 24 hous

95Burbancalldsnow

alright guys (and gals?) I ahve a questsion im really likeing the RE audio xtx 800.4 but I cant find any feedback on it does anyone here have any experience with this amp and its performance? secondly im also considering the hifonics zeus 600.4 or the power acoustik RZ4-2000D any opinions are greatly appreciated im not trying to have a this product vs this product thread I just want peoples first hand opinions on the amplifiers mentioned thank you all for your input.

Yes, budget would be nice. Are you looking for sound quality or just something better than headunit power?

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

budget is only about 130 i dont want it to sound like just over power crap flowing from my speakers but im not going to be entering any sq competitions either i just want the other speakers to be able to keep up with my subwoofers as it stands you cant hear any lyrics or music other then bass lol the re and the hifonics say they are A/B class amps while the power acoustik claims to be a class d amp

MB Quart is a pretty good one.

Depends on what model, the onyx amps are supposed to be good but I had a fx series amp and it was horrible, it seemed like my hu was as powerful as the amp lol

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived