RickyFriery97 Posted February 18, 2013 Report Posted February 18, 2013 hey guys, I know the SMD crew is always creative, witch is why im coming here with this. im living in a one bedroom apartment, but its way too plain ive got a new couch, tv all that stuff but that walls and what not are just empty. ive thought about painting some and stuff like that, im looking for some creative ideas you guys may have done. Doesn't matter if you did it in a house or apartment, im open to al ideas! really just wanna make this place feel like "home" and be badass the whole liquor bottle collection really got old, and just makes me look like a alcoholic when anyone walks in lol threw all the bottles away tonight I can post pics if anyones interested, thanks for any help guys! 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
Kyblack76 Posted February 18, 2013 Report Posted February 18, 2013 Go buy a location. And do it now. If your credit is even OK, get into a house, and stop giving you money away. Really, go get a house,.. And dont tell me it cost more... Cuz this day and age, it doesnt. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Trey_Dog650 Posted February 18, 2013 Report Posted February 18, 2013 I wouldn't paint or do anything to the walls. It's an apartment. You would lose your deposit lol 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
TRTC360 Posted February 18, 2013 Report Posted February 18, 2013 one thing i've always liked is take the coolest looking liquor bottles you have, fill them up with water and put a few drops of liquid highlighter in each bottle then put a blacklight to them, looks pretty cool, no need to collect 10+ of the same captain morgan bottles like a lot of people do, just keep like 6-10 of your favorite looking bottles and do the highlighter thing, there's my suggestion, you can also get a bunch of black light posters if you're into that kind of stuff. '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
RickyFriery97 Posted February 18, 2013 Author Report Posted February 18, 2013 ive got great credit for my age, not trying to brag but its the truth. this is the last time I will be in a apartment, but I have a full 12 month lease left, so just wanna make it badass while im here. my dad is very into real estate and we have a few properties, after this lease I will be (hopefully) getting a house I plan to stay in for a long time on some land. I would love at least 5 acres. I know what you're saying though, and thanks for you're input man! 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
mbdblue Posted February 18, 2013 Report Posted February 18, 2013 aquariums, shelving, plants, bookcases AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
RickyFriery97 Posted February 18, 2013 Author Report Posted February 18, 2013 I like the liquor bottle idea, I have about 20 plus lol. I may keep a few and try that out. 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
RickyFriery97 Posted February 18, 2013 Author Report Posted February 18, 2013 aquarium is def on my list. need some shelving under my new tv for my cable box and xbox 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
RickyFriery97 Posted February 18, 2013 Author Report Posted February 18, 2013 I wouldn't paint or do anything to the walls. It's an apartment. You would lose your deposit lol that's true, I could always paint it back. prob not worth my time though lol 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
TRTC360 Posted February 18, 2013 Report Posted February 18, 2013 I wouldn't paint or do anything to the walls. It's an apartment. You would lose your deposit lol that's true, I could always paint it back. prob not worth my time though lol if for some reason something happens in the apartment that would cause you to lose your deposit then you can use that as an excuse to paint the walls haha. '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.