tommyboy Posted February 18, 2013 Report Posted February 18, 2013 Can't go wrong with iron Mike tyson http://imageshack.us/a/img407/2541/imag0097bt.jpg
boom50cal Posted February 18, 2013 Report Posted February 18, 2013 Make a coffee table out of a basket for an 18 or something. Me and my dad have wanted to do a table for our living room out of 2 Ford 302 blocks, or some barstools out of aluminum block 2.3 4 bangers. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
stroupe79 Posted February 18, 2013 Report Posted February 18, 2013 now my Uncle is a lifelong bachelor and not much older than me...I can tell you he is a big time collector of Concert Posters and displays them framed on his walls, alot of them are favorite bands of his with great graphics....I think it looks sick that he has them all over nearly like a museum a friend of ours makes Concert Posters for a living, I will post a link so you can see what I mean http://www.enginehouse13.com/ http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/ 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Alpine CDE-hd148bt Alpine PKG-RSE2 PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors Kicker KX350.4 Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2 revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2DC Audio 1.2k5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar AudioTechnix 60mil deadenerKnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)
RickyFriery97 Posted February 18, 2013 Author Report Posted February 18, 2013 Make a coffee table out of a basket for an 18 or something. Me and my dad have wanted to do a table for our living room out of 2 Ford 302 blocks, or some barstools out of aluminum block 2.3 4 bangers. ive seen a lot of engine block coffe tables, I will have one one day. they are awesome! that's kinda what I wanna go for. old gear clocks like the one I posted, old tin signs and some cool art. im far from a mechanic but a gear head forsure. ive enjoyed working on motors more thenmy stereo lately! 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
boom50cal Posted February 18, 2013 Report Posted February 18, 2013 Make a coffee table out of a basket for an 18 or something. Me and my dad have wanted to do a table for our living room out of 2 Ford 302 blocks, or some barstools out of aluminum block 2.3 4 bangers. ive seen a lot of engine block coffe tables, I will have one one day. they are awesome! that's kinda what I wanna go for. old gear clocks like the one I posted, old tin signs and some cool art. im far from a mechanic but a gear head forsure. ive enjoyed working on motors more thenmy stereo lately! I think it'd be cool to take a harmonic balancer, or an idler tensioner pulley, something of that nature, and put it on a light switch. The larger harmonic balancer could have a regular flick switch, the smaller ones like idler pullies could be the rotate to dim ones. After sitting here and thinking about it for awhile, I've though of alot of ideas lol. Changing your sink handles out with stainless sockets, around a 3/8 deep drive. Replace your toilet flusher with a wrench or ratchet. Back to a basket though, maybe even mount a ceiling fan motor inside one? Bolt it up to the ceiling like the room is the box. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
n8ball2013 Posted February 18, 2013 Report Posted February 18, 2013 I have a saltwater aquarium. It can be a little expensive. but its a conversation starter like no other and people will come over and just sit there and watch it all day. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
donovanl12 Posted February 19, 2013 Report Posted February 19, 2013 I'm in for an aquarium. Fish tanks are sweet! I have a 20 gallon in my room, and when I move out (still in high school), I want to get at least 75 gallons or bigger
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.