putting it together/recommend me a video card

Now what you really want is this..
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121724
But honestly 7850 for what you'll be doing with it. It will last you long enough, and at it's price you'll be happy with the performance. AMD cards will be a much better value for you money right now.

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q722/Joey_Medders/8c5ab882-507f-4d37-9a86-1c34d3ccec2e_zps1dd7c0f1.jpg

2007 Yamaha FZ1 - Full Yoshi system, Airbox mod, BCM filter, PCIII, PCIII quick shifter - [email protected]

2005 Hyundai Tiburon GT - I/H/E Crower Cam, NGM reflash - [email protected] (slow as hell) - audio car (142db) - RIP December 31st 2012

Pioneer AVH-P34000BH

Hifonics ZRX3000.1D

2 Fi BL 15s - dual 1ohm - cooling, flatwind coil, daily

9 cube ported @34hz

Hifonics ZRX1000.4

RE Audio XXX6.5C front doorPyle PLG69.4 rear panels

KnuKoncepts KCA 0/1 big 3 & 2 runs to back

KnuKoncepts RCA/speaker wire/distro

XS Power D3100 under hood

Now what you really want is this..

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121724

But honestly 7850 for what you'll be doing with it. It will last you long enough, and at it's price you'll be happy with the performance. AMD cards will be a much better value for you money right now.

He might need two of those titans for all that hard core computing and complex graphical operations he wants to do.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

As much as I used to love toms hardware, there have been reports of "inconsistant" test results from other sites. Usually bias'd toward Nvidia/Intel.

Dont get me wrong, both companies still kick AMD's ass in many many ways, but the margin of ass kickery isnt always as great. lol

Just bought that one so I now have every piece to start building

What all are you going to be running in it?

Intel i7 processor

Crucial m4 ssd

Seagate 1tb hdd

Crucial 8 gb ram (might upgrade to 16 but I needed 2 4gb drives for school so I'm reusing them)

Corsair 750 watt power supply

And then the video card from here lol

Doing this off the top of my head so I'm sure I missed something.

Oh I forgot I'm not sure if I want to run windows 7 or 8 yet. I have a copy of 7 pro that I never used but I want 8. Might save up for a touch monitor and then do windows 8.

I still need a monitor too. I can use my old Westinghouse 32"tv that doesn't get used. But it's only 720p and big fir the area I have atm

Oh I forgot I'm not sure if I want to run windows 7 or 8 yet. I have a copy of 7 pro that I never used but I want 8. Might save up for a touch monitor and then do windows 8.

I still need a monitor too. I can use my old Westinghouse 32"tv that doesn't get used. But it's only 720p and big fir the area I have atm

Let me save you some time; FUCK WINDOWS 8.

Unless you want to spend weeks learning how to master windows 8, be constantly annoyed at the poorly designed and initially confusing navigation system, randomly click on things that are in hidden menus that pop out when you move your mouse around, and have to click on 30 different menus and options just to get to simple files/folders/programs/ect. then windows 8 is for you.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Sorry didn't mean to discourage you if you looked forward to windows 8, understand my position is trying to teach everything about W8 to my 53 year old mom on a Lenovo laptop, the same woman that hasn't even managed to comprehend itunes for the past 6 or 7 years..............................

it gets aggravating to hear, "ALLLAANNNN, come here for a second, my laptop isn't working!!!!" like 73 times a day......................

And while it may me newer than W7, that doesn't make it better........... at the 2 jobs I have worked before now, my manager had me install XP into all the replacement PCs that came with vista because of all the problems it had. And I know they STILL do it at USC for the keck school of medicine, because XP just works great.....

So there's no guarantee that 8 is better than 7 just because it's newer....

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Archived