Second Skin Audio

anyone heard/know something about "Bass Face" (15"sub...)

pintich

No wonder your tweet looks so big. You have those little girls subs

:peepwall:

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

• 3 years later...

bassface is actually one of the best companies out there. they prioritize performance over looks..

ive got their 15.3 15" ..specs say 3kw rms with a triple stacked Y35 Magnet (375oz) and so far its taken a beating measured ~3.8k rms (+/- 100w) on it for a good minute or two continuous and it worked fine, no smoke no smell..

this is amazing considering it costs £150 or like $220..
what are you gonna compare to it in terms of price ? a sundown e15? :D or a SA15? Dont make me laugh ..

Theyre both more expensive and the bassface 15.3 is more of a zv3/4 competitor for 1/3 of the price ..

they also have a prototype new sub..15 with an even bigger motor, xmax of 25mm each way.. its still being tested but with 4 15's on 900wrms each they got 155 db on a half done box.. the subs can take between 3.5k-5k rms (not confirmed yet)

The product designer from bassface reckons one of those prototypes can do easy 150's .. so its as good if not better than a zv4 for less than 2/3 the price at £350

ive had their powered 12.1 & 12.2
SPL 12.2,15.2 and 15.3
all of those are great.

i also have 2 of their 2.5k amps
running at 0.5 ohm each strapped(amazingly theyre stable) for ~3.5-4k rms for £200 !
ive measured the power roughly, done it using the Watts= A x V formula

everyone has been blown away with this sub, and ive never in my life heard bass more powerful than from it including clubs festivals etc so it must mean something right?

this was on 1 amp so 1.2k.. song is "Gucci Mane - Sometimes (slowed) 29hz" box is 5 cu.ft tuned to 24hz :)

and that video really isn't all that impressive... and they look like a coockie cutter sub oh wait they are even says so on the website lol... off the shelf parts

its not even getting 1.2k watts mate what do you expect ?? its also in the back seat because it wouldnt fit in the boot of a 5 series..

two of the 15.3 (the one ive got) with their off the shelf products ( how is that bad idk :D) will make your 4 dc 12's look like baby woofers .. and the two 15.3's would still be cheaper than just one of those 12's youve got.. so stop hating..

one of those 15's cost £150..i got mine for £136.. give me a name of one subwoofer regardless of brand and whatever that costs up to 2x (maybe even 3x) as much that beats it or comes close..

that cookie cutter sub has a 375oz magnet and weighs 48lbs.. i doubt your subs have that or weigh that.. neither could it handle 3.8k .. i really dont get why there is so much hate for a brand that just wants to make very very very good subs for extremely cheap ? like whats wrong with that

its puttting sundown and dc audio and every other brand to shame for asking you to pay 1300$ for like a team sundown 15...or $700 for a zv4 15 which is a bit louder but costs close to 4x as much... dont get me wrong i absolutely love sundown(more than bassface) and want a zv4/5 15 but too expensive. theyre £700 here in the uk..

Archived